ALL >> General >> View Article
Lifetime Achievement Award Given To Martin Owen At Harver Group
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 11, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- "We here at Harver Group are tremendously proud of Martin Owen, he joined Harver Group at its inception 10 years ago and since then, he has continually been a beacon of integrity and hard work. He has always put the clients first and constantly provided them with the most accurate information," said Director and founding co-partner Mr. Koji Masuto during his introductory speech at the company´s awards dinner.
Later Mr. Martin Owen took the stage and gave a heartfelt acceptance speech, "I´m so honored to know that all the hard work and long hours I´ve put in over the years have not gone unnoticed, not only by the management at Harver Group but by our clients as well. It would not have been possible for me to have had the illustrious career that I´ve had without the aid of my fantastic staff and management. I am sure the tradition of integrity that I have helped to cultivate here will continue long after I retire next year."
Mr. Owen, originally from Chicago, IL attended Notre Dame near the city of South Bend, Indiana, where he completed both his undergraduate and postgraduate studies. After graduating, he was immediately hired by a New York brokerage firm, and after trading on Wall Street for fifteen years, Mr. Owen relocated to London. While working in the United Kingdom, he met Harver Group co-founder Mr. Koji Masuto who convinced him to take a job with his new firm in Tokyo.
Much has been accomplished by Mr. Owen during his time at Harver Group. His most significant contributions have been the in-house software he has helped to develop and his own stock assessment calculations and ratios, which Harver Group continues to use today. There are number of different modeling and simulation programs that have become indispensible to the daily functions of Harver Group based on Mr. Owen’s calculations.
Mr. Owen himself said after his speech “I am very much looking forward to my upcoming retirement, now that my children are out of the house, my wife and I plan on retiring to Tahiti and spending our time on the beach”.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi