ALL >> General >> View Article
Lifetime Achievement Award Given To Martin Owen At Harver Group
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 11, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- "We here at Harver Group are tremendously proud of Martin Owen, he joined Harver Group at its inception 10 years ago and since then, he has continually been a beacon of integrity and hard work. He has always put the clients first and constantly provided them with the most accurate information," said Director and founding co-partner Mr. Koji Masuto during his introductory speech at the company´s awards dinner.
Later Mr. Martin Owen took the stage and gave a heartfelt acceptance speech, "I´m so honored to know that all the hard work and long hours I´ve put in over the years have not gone unnoticed, not only by the management at Harver Group but by our clients as well. It would not have been possible for me to have had the illustrious career that I´ve had without the aid of my fantastic staff and management. I am sure the tradition of integrity that I have helped to cultivate here will continue long after I retire next year."
Mr. Owen, originally from Chicago, IL attended Notre Dame near the city of South Bend, Indiana, where he completed both his undergraduate and postgraduate studies. After graduating, he was immediately hired by a New York brokerage firm, and after trading on Wall Street for fifteen years, Mr. Owen relocated to London. While working in the United Kingdom, he met Harver Group co-founder Mr. Koji Masuto who convinced him to take a job with his new firm in Tokyo.
Much has been accomplished by Mr. Owen during his time at Harver Group. His most significant contributions have been the in-house software he has helped to develop and his own stock assessment calculations and ratios, which Harver Group continues to use today. There are number of different modeling and simulation programs that have become indispensible to the daily functions of Harver Group based on Mr. Owen’s calculations.
Mr. Owen himself said after his speech “I am very much looking forward to my upcoming retirement, now that my children are out of the house, my wife and I plan on retiring to Tahiti and spending our time on the beach”.
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith