ALL >> Business >> View Article
Valuable Advice On Managing Profitable Yogurt Franchises
Total Articles: 4
Frozen yogurt is a dessert that has a lower fat content than ice cream. It is usually made with yogurt from milk and non-dairy sources, has a sweet or sour taste, and may or may not contain live bacteria cultures. In the past couple of years, the frozen yogurt industry has seen a resurgence, with many companies gaining success by offering fat-free, flavored yogurt with fresh fruit toppings. In case you're planning to open your own frozen yogurt shop, here are some advice on managing profitable yogurt franchises you ought to know about.
More and more people are becoming health-conscious today. Hence, there has been an increasing demand for frozen yogurt as an instant low-calorie dessert. In fact, USA Today reported that the yogurt industry earned $4.1 billion in sales in 2011. For a franchisee, highlighting the health benefits of yogurt, such as its high calcium content that helps strengthen bones may be one of its many selling points.
Frozen yogurt franchises have a greater chance of earning money than other franchises due to its low start-up cost. Although some yogurt franchises need a million in liquid assets to start, some only require a minimum of $100,000 as capital, which is affordable for many aspiring small business owners.
The frozen yogurt business has a wide market to choose from. Its customer base can range from kids who love desserts to grandparents who need a calcium boost. Franchisees can focus on the family, highlighting its numerous flavor possibilities, health benefits, and inexpensive price. They can also concentrate on health buffs who have a passion and obsession for everything healthy, offering low or non-fat smoothies that have added vitamins and nutrients.
With an ideal location, frozen yogurt will sell like proverbial pancakes. If located near a gym, those who just came from a hard workout can indulge in a guilt-free yogurt drink to replenish lost fluids from sweating. If a store is located in a mall, it can attract families who pass by while shopping or are on their way to watch a movie.
To manage one of these popular yogurt franchise opportunities, one should think about his customers first and foremost. Take note that promos and other incentives can also create loyal customers along the way. Read more on frozen yogurt by going to wisegeek.org/what-is-frozen-yogurt.htm.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl