ALL >> Business >> View Article
Valuable Advice On Managing Profitable Yogurt Franchises
Total Articles: 4
Frozen yogurt is a dessert that has a lower fat content than ice cream. It is usually made with yogurt from milk and non-dairy sources, has a sweet or sour taste, and may or may not contain live bacteria cultures. In the past couple of years, the frozen yogurt industry has seen a resurgence, with many companies gaining success by offering fat-free, flavored yogurt with fresh fruit toppings. In case you're planning to open your own frozen yogurt shop, here are some advice on managing profitable yogurt franchises you ought to know about.
More and more people are becoming health-conscious today. Hence, there has been an increasing demand for frozen yogurt as an instant low-calorie dessert. In fact, USA Today reported that the yogurt industry earned $4.1 billion in sales in 2011. For a franchisee, highlighting the health benefits of yogurt, such as its high calcium content that helps strengthen bones may be one of its many selling points.
Frozen yogurt franchises have a greater chance of earning money than other franchises due to its low start-up cost. Although some yogurt franchises need a million in liquid assets to start, some only require a minimum of $100,000 as capital, which is affordable for many aspiring small business owners.
The frozen yogurt business has a wide market to choose from. Its customer base can range from kids who love desserts to grandparents who need a calcium boost. Franchisees can focus on the family, highlighting its numerous flavor possibilities, health benefits, and inexpensive price. They can also concentrate on health buffs who have a passion and obsession for everything healthy, offering low or non-fat smoothies that have added vitamins and nutrients.
With an ideal location, frozen yogurt will sell like proverbial pancakes. If located near a gym, those who just came from a hard workout can indulge in a guilt-free yogurt drink to replenish lost fluids from sweating. If a store is located in a mall, it can attract families who pass by while shopping or are on their way to watch a movie.
To manage one of these popular yogurt franchise opportunities, one should think about his customers first and foremost. Take note that promos and other incentives can also create loyal customers along the way. Read more on frozen yogurt by going to wisegeek.org/what-is-frozen-yogurt.htm.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray