ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Most Preferred Features Of Business Apps
Total Articles: 304
Here are some wacky statistics coming your way. Business owners in the US have saved more than 725 million working hours by using business apps ever since business apps emerged. These apps have helped them save USD 377/month, which they would spend on handling daily tasks like document sharing, bookkeeping, and managing financial records etc. during travels. This shows how business apps have helped small business owners in a variety of tasks ranging from business advertising or advertising a certain product to keeping track of employee's availability. A study has shown how the focus of smart phone users has shifted about using their smart phone. Thirty-three percent smart phone users use their devices for accessing web while the rest all use their smart phones to access information via apps. Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council conducted a survey within the organization and asked its employees about most liked features of business apps. This survey revealed the 11 most prominent features of a business app. Here is the detailed conclusion of that survey.
1. Contact management – Around 46 percent people in the survey liked the contact management feature of business apps. It allows users to send an email or make a voice call via the one push button. This one touch feature enhances the quality of the communication between business owners and customers and helps them in rendering better customer care service. It also helps a business owner in managing different contact lists created by him.
2. Remote access to documents – Around 41 percent people love apps as they can access important business documents from their smart phones, while they are on the go. Business owners can access PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PDF files remotely and this the biggest characteristic of smart phones as well as business apps. Using this feature, they can update their partners, employees and clients with the information that they require urgently.
3. Travel planning – Thirty-two percent people like business apps as they help in planning the travelling itinerary. This feature has abolished the need of a travel agent to take care of flight timings, lodging, travelling, business meeting, sightseeing and transportation etc.
4. Financial and banking management – Around 30 percent people love to use business apps to manage their banking and financial needs. Users can synchronize bank accounts, keep records of expenses and earnings, manage the payroll and salary distribution etc. A business owner can also use business apps for transferring employee's salary in their respective bank accounts.
5. Social media connectivity – More than 27 percent people use apps to access their social media networks. They say it is easier and fun to use social media network apps. This feature allows companies to engage in efficient marketing and fetch more clientele as social media is full of people looking for you. You just have to reach them and make them enter into a deal with you.
6. Twenty-three percent people said they like a location - based service feature the most. This feature allows business owners to deliver location-based services. The beneficial part is that this feature helps business owners to be location relevant while promoting an event.
7. Credit card payment processing – Thirteen percent people love these business apps as they help in sorting out credit card payment hassles.
8. Afore-mentioned are the few most-liked features of business apps that business owners would love to have in their apps. Apart from these, they also expect to have apps to help them with other miscellaneous tasks. This is what we do here at Copper Mobile. We first ask businesses about their preferences in an app and then, develop business apps accordingly. We make sure that they are developed just as the client had expected it from us.
The author works with enterprise apps development companies. The company has earned a name as one of the best mobile banking app development. The team of iPad developers Dallas, BlackBerry, and Android has created more than 300 apps for clients.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of Mobile Applications In Everyday Life!
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Captcha Is For Website’s Security
Author: Owen Jones
3. Global Prepaid Card Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
4. Samsung Tablet Repair And Samsung Water Damage Repair In Uk
5. How To Build An Inspiring Yet Effective “about Us” Page
Author: Nik Gallagher
6. Samsung Galaxy S4 Camera Lens Replacement In The Uk
7. Keep Your Business Fleet Secured And Organized With Gps Tracking System
Author: Tony Zheng
8. Why Do You Need Mobile Friendly Website?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Optimization Tips For Android App Developers
Author: Hvantage Technologies
10. Samsung S7 Repair And Screen Replacement In The Uk
11. 10 Steps To Repair A Water Damaged Iphone
Author: Leonard Negron
12. Global Situation Awareness Systems Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
13. Induction Generators
14. Samsung S8 Screen Repair And Samsung S8 Screen Replacement In The Uk
15. Samsung S7 Repair And S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk