ALL >> General >> View Article
Are There Any Impressive Luxury Hotels In Ranchi ?
Total Articles: 22
Hi people. I’m writing this post from my hotel room. Currently I’m in the city and have a reservation in Aurangabad Gymkhana club. Good budget hotels in Aurangabad.
Aurangabad which means Built by the Throne is a metropolitan city in the great state of Maharashtra. The city is named after a cruel Mughal emperor “Aurangzeb”. In modern time the city is an amazing tourist destination for those who want to know more about the history of India. The city has a huge list of amazing tourist places like:
1. Ellora Caves
Ellora Caves are rock cut caves, belonging to Hindu, Buddhist and Jain religions. This cave is 1000 years old and is a major tourist spot of city. They are like 36 Km away from the city and 34 in numbers. It would at least take 3-4 house to visit this site.
2. Ajanta Caves
Ajanta Caves are rich Buddhist caves which contains contain frescoes and sculptures. The place is huge and the caves are like mountain cuts. They are 30 in numbers and 55 Lm away from the city. These caves were founded in 1819 AD and now they are in the list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
3. Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
This temple is very close to the Ellora caves and a must watch for the tourists visiting the Ellora caves. There are total 12 Jothirlingams in India and this is one of them. The place is crowded with many visitors, especially from south India.
4. Bibi Ka Maqbara
Also known as The "Tomb of the Lady" is a mini-Taj Mahal in India. If you have seen Taj Mahal than you can easily point out a lot of similarities between these 2 monuments. This beautiful building was made by the son of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb, for his mother. Legend says that the king had to stop the work as there was a financial crisis in the kingdom.
5. Jain Temple
This temple is very beautiful and I can assure you that after watching this site you will thank me for a reminder. The architecture of this temple is awesome but there is a downside about the place. The administration doesn’t allow photographs inside the temple. Well but mobile phones are allowed, got my point.
6. Daultabad Fort
Daultabad Fort is in the list of top 10 Indian forts. The architecture of the fort was made to make it invincible. Legend has it that the great Akbar attached the fort 4 times but wasn’t able to won it. As per me this fort has witnessed blood and thus its current administration is also a blood sucker. Though it’s a must watch.
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India