ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Difference Between Fixed And Growth Mindset
Total Articles: 6
Whether you are working with a Fortune 500 company, a small non-profit, a government agency, an educational institution, a church or even coaching an individual, you will find the disc assessment an effective tool that is easy to understand.
Whether you are working with a Fortune 500 company, a small non-profit, a government agency, an educational institution, a church or even coaching an individual, you will find the disc assessment an effective tool that is easy to understand. You can use this tool to develop effective leaders, managers and supervisors, build productive teams, train a thriving sales force and improve customer service.
The disc profile can also be used to ease frustrations at the workplace and diffuse interpersonal conflict. Communication can be enhanced and you can also manage change at the workplace. In addition, an organization can be assisted to hire, recruit, place, promote and outsource personnel. Coaching or counseling experience can also be improved.
There are two types of beliefs about human capabilities and traits. The first mindset is a fixed one and people who have this belief see their abilities as fixed. For instance, these people see their intelligence as unchangeable. These people believe that natural talent is what determines their capabilities.
On the other hand a person who has a growth mindset sees his or her capabilities like a potential he or she can develop. A person who has a fixed mindset tends to focus on trying to prove that indeed he or she has this capability as opposed to the learning process. The learning process is disregarded and this impedes the growth as well as the functioning of such a person.
A person who has got a growth mindset puts more effort into the learning process. He or she will develop strategies to improve learning and long term performance. There exists some other differences between these two mindsets and they are as follows.
Challenges are avoided by a person who does not have a millionaire mindset. This is because such a person is afraid of failure. These people are afraid that if they fail, it is because they just do not have the talent to succeed. On the other hand, a person who is ready to learn will embrace a challenge and this will be seen as an opportunity to learn something different.
A person who lacks the millionaire mindset responds to failure or adversity by taking it as indicative of their lack of natural talent. Such a person will also be too defensive when faced with criticism and he or she will fail to recognize his or her mistakes. This person will blame others than themselves and they also do not like to see other people succeeding because they feel threatened.
On the other hand, a person with a global mindset will see failure as the indication that they need to put in more effort or better strategies. This person will take full responsibility when things go wrong. The success of other people is an inspiration to a person with such a mindset because he or she will see that as an opportunity to learn something new. This person will also invite cooperation, tips and feedback from other people in order to initiate growth.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality