ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top Three Reasons As To Why Couples In Relationships Tend To Disagree Over The Finances
Total Articles: 4
There are some three reasons as to why couples in relationships tend to disagree over the finances. That is against a background where it is a well known fact that one of the major causes of relationship problems is the issue of finances. But while many writers on this topic do affirm the fact that finances can cause relationship problems, they don’t dig deeper, to unearth the specific reasons as to why it often happens that couples in relationships disagree over money. That is precisely what we venture to do: as we explore the top three reasons as to why the area of finances tends to be a major cause of relationship problems.
Without further ado, we come to learn that couples tend to disagree over the finances on account of:
1. Differences in attitudes to money: you come to learn that people tend to have very divergent attitudes to money. There are, for instance, some who view money as a source of power (and who subsequently believe that whoever controls the purse strings should have the power to rule and reign over all the people he or she finances). On the other hand, we have others who just view money as a tool for easing life – and who, subsequently, don’t view it as a very big deal. There are those who believe that money is primarily meant to be spent, and then there are those who believe that money is primarily meant to be saved and invested. Now when people with hugely divergent attitudes to money get together in relationships, they tend to start getting into conflicts. That is, for instance, where the wife may end up accusing the man of being too miserly, even as the man accuses the wife of being ‘too careless’ with the money.
2. Differences in priorities: it is still possible to have people in a relationship who have more or less similar attitudes to money, but who unfortunately have hugely divergent priorities. This is like where, for instance, you may have one partner who views the acquisition of a home as a priority, whereas the other partner views the acquisition of a car as more of a priority. Now this may come across as a petty thing, but it can actually cause a huge storm (especially if the supply of money is limited, as is usually the case).
3. The suspicions that money can arouse: in cases where there are unexplained expenditures, suspicions of infidelity can come up – causing major conflicts. This is, for instance, where the lady in the relationship may suspect her man of using his money to finance an affair. That can happen, especially in a situation where, over a given duration of time, he happens to be having difficulties accounting for where a substantial portion of his income is going.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray