ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top Three Reasons As To Why Couples In Relationships Tend To Disagree Over The Finances
Total Articles: 4
There are some three reasons as to why couples in relationships tend to disagree over the finances. That is against a background where it is a well known fact that one of the major causes of relationship problems is the issue of finances. But while many writers on this topic do affirm the fact that finances can cause relationship problems, they don’t dig deeper, to unearth the specific reasons as to why it often happens that couples in relationships disagree over money. That is precisely what we venture to do: as we explore the top three reasons as to why the area of finances tends to be a major cause of relationship problems.
Without further ado, we come to learn that couples tend to disagree over the finances on account of:
1. Differences in attitudes to money: you come to learn that people tend to have very divergent attitudes to money. There are, for instance, some who view money as a source of power (and who subsequently believe that whoever controls the purse strings should have the power to rule and reign over all the people he or she finances). On the other hand, we have others who just view money as a tool for easing life – and who, subsequently, don’t view it as a very big deal. There are those who believe that money is primarily meant to be spent, and then there are those who believe that money is primarily meant to be saved and invested. Now when people with hugely divergent attitudes to money get together in relationships, they tend to start getting into conflicts. That is, for instance, where the wife may end up accusing the man of being too miserly, even as the man accuses the wife of being ‘too careless’ with the money.
2. Differences in priorities: it is still possible to have people in a relationship who have more or less similar attitudes to money, but who unfortunately have hugely divergent priorities. This is like where, for instance, you may have one partner who views the acquisition of a home as a priority, whereas the other partner views the acquisition of a car as more of a priority. Now this may come across as a petty thing, but it can actually cause a huge storm (especially if the supply of money is limited, as is usually the case).
3. The suspicions that money can arouse: in cases where there are unexplained expenditures, suspicions of infidelity can come up – causing major conflicts. This is, for instance, where the lady in the relationship may suspect her man of using his money to finance an affair. That can happen, especially in a situation where, over a given duration of time, he happens to be having difficulties accounting for where a substantial portion of his income is going.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India