ALL >> Business >> View Article
Three Reasons As To Why Some People Have Difficulties Dating While In CollegeBy Expert Author: Velma Angev
Generally, it is expected that the phase of life during which people go through college should also be the phase during which they start getting seriously involved in the dating scene. But the truth of the matter is that there are people who have major difficulties dating while in college. There are, indeed, some people who manage to go through college without ever dating anyone! These are people who, thanks to that state of affairs, end up not being in a position to enjoy one of the most enjoyable aspects of college life. Here, we are not looking at people who have no interest in dating (and who therefore don’t get involved in the dating scene on that account). Rather, we are looking at people who have full interest in dating, people who desire to have romantic partners, but who, somehow, don’t seem to be successful in this area. A question arises, as to why such people find themselves in that predicament – where they have difficulties dating while in college.
We come to learn that the main reasons as to why some people have difficulties dating while in college include:
1. Lack of the necessary social skills: as we all know, one needs a certain level of social skills to be successful on the dating scene. Unfortunately, there are some people who, typically on account of how they were brought up, end up not acquiring the necessary social skills to navigate the often rough waters of the dating scene successfully. That is where, for instance, you end up with a guy who simply doesn’t know how to approach girls and ask them out. That is also where you end up with a girl who simply doesn’t know how to respond when approached by guys, or a girl who doesn’t know how to tactfully announce her ‘availability’ for dating.
2. Lack of the necessary emotional maturity: the nature of the dating game is such that one ends up being rejected by some of the desired partners. In this context, rejection is not personal (though it definitely feels personal and it definitely hurts quite a bit). People who have the right level of emotional maturity are able to take such almost inevitable rejection in their stride. People who lack the necessary emotional maturity, unfortunately, end up taking things too personally, and that often sees them recoil completely from the dating game – rather than keeping on trying.
3. Lack of finances: there are folks who end up being so poor while going through college that they can’t even afford fashionable clothes to make them look reasonably attractive to their desired mates. These are also folks who can’t afford to ‘go out’ or engage in other social activities during which people get to meet romantic partners. They may have the right levels of social skills and emotional maturity, but due to lack of finances, they end up having difficulties dating while in college.
Business Articles1. How To Success The Method Of Advertising A Website With The Help Of Ppc Management Services
2. Empire City Locksmith Presents Emergency Locksmith Services For Reasonable Prices
3. Empire City Locksmith: Find How To Enter In Home Or Car After Losing Keys
4. Empire City Locksmith Presents Best Technical Assistance For Guaranteed Security
5. Five Features To Notice When Hiring Locksmith Services In New York
6. Hire Empire City Locksmith To Get Superb Services In New York
7. What’s Fun About Co-working?
Author: Space Whiz
8. Importance Of Our Vegetarian Recipes To Your Health
9. Reliable Outlet For All Forms Of Executive Gifts
10. Get Latest Executive Gifts In Dubai
11. Best Store For Merlin Gifts
12. Best Places To Purchase Ramadan Corporate Gifts
13. Best Place To Buy Promotional Gifts
14. Best Place To Buy Highly Affordable Merlin Gifts
15. Best Place To Buy Company Gifts In Dubai