ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ssb Interview And Its Coaching
Total Articles: 59
India’s central agency, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is responsible for conducting Service Selection Board to examine candidates’ capabilities and potential for admission into Indian Armed Forces. They conduct written test followed by an interview to determine candidates’ personality and intelligence. This whole process takes around five days. Once the candidate clears written test, call letters are despatched mentioning the allotted centre, date and time for conducting SSB interview.
SSB written exam is the first step and has to be cleared by all except for medical Corp. In order to apply for SSB written exam candidates must be citizen of India and should be above 18 years. They can apply after 10th /12th, graduation, post graduation or even when in service. One can apply for these exams twice in a year i.e. April and august. It is five day process with each day allotted for screening test, intelligence test, group discussion, personal Interview and conference respectively.
Once the written exam is cleared, SSB Interview is conducted to determine officer like qualities through psychological assessment of the candidates’ personality. The main objective of SSB interview is to determine skills like leadership qualities, alertness, decision making capabilities, ability to work in group, communication skills, determination and courage to do something for the nation. In order to face the interview with confidence and clear SSB Interview, it is important to get proper training.
There are various ways through which candidates can get SSB Interview coaching. They can catch hold of books or go through the last year sample paper and get a rough idea of exam pattern. Many websites also provide SSB Interview coaching through internet. We can also find many training institutes providing SSB Interview coaching. These training institutes have trained staff mostly ex-army officers who can provide candidates basic tips to clear SSB interview.
These training institutes have holistically designed curriculum so that trained students can clear interview in first attempt. These institutes provide SSB interview coaching through experienced professional trainers and staff members who not only provide proper guidance but also motivate candidates to work hard. Trainers regularly conduct group discussion and group planning exercises in order to give enough practice to candidates and raise their confidence level. They also train candidates for progressive group task, command task, individual obstacles. Trainers mainly focus on confidence level of candidates by noticing their verbal communication and expressions. It is very important for candidates to have optimistic approach at every stage in order to clear SSB written exam and interview.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy