ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ssb Interview And Its Coaching
Total Articles: 59
India’s central agency, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is responsible for conducting Service Selection Board to examine candidates’ capabilities and potential for admission into Indian Armed Forces. They conduct written test followed by an interview to determine candidates’ personality and intelligence. This whole process takes around five days. Once the candidate clears written test, call letters are despatched mentioning the allotted centre, date and time for conducting SSB interview.
SSB written exam is the first step and has to be cleared by all except for medical Corp. In order to apply for SSB written exam candidates must be citizen of India and should be above 18 years. They can apply after 10th /12th, graduation, post graduation or even when in service. One can apply for these exams twice in a year i.e. April and august. It is five day process with each day allotted for screening test, intelligence test, group discussion, personal Interview and conference respectively.
Once the written exam is cleared, SSB Interview is conducted to determine officer like qualities through psychological assessment of the candidates’ personality. The main objective of SSB interview is to determine skills like leadership qualities, alertness, decision making capabilities, ability to work in group, communication skills, determination and courage to do something for the nation. In order to face the interview with confidence and clear SSB Interview, it is important to get proper training.
There are various ways through which candidates can get SSB Interview coaching. They can catch hold of books or go through the last year sample paper and get a rough idea of exam pattern. Many websites also provide SSB Interview coaching through internet. We can also find many training institutes providing SSB Interview coaching. These training institutes have trained staff mostly ex-army officers who can provide candidates basic tips to clear SSB interview.
These training institutes have holistically designed curriculum so that trained students can clear interview in first attempt. These institutes provide SSB interview coaching through experienced professional trainers and staff members who not only provide proper guidance but also motivate candidates to work hard. Trainers regularly conduct group discussion and group planning exercises in order to give enough practice to candidates and raise their confidence level. They also train candidates for progressive group task, command task, individual obstacles. Trainers mainly focus on confidence level of candidates by noticing their verbal communication and expressions. It is very important for candidates to have optimistic approach at every stage in order to clear SSB written exam and interview.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning