ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Top 5 Of Popular Music Festivals In London
Total Articles: 44
Here is the top 5 of popular music festivals in London:
This three-day music festival is traditionally held in July. In 2013 Wireless celebrated its ninth consecutive year and moved from Hyde Park to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. That was the first event held at the newly re-launched Olympic Park. This popular music event attracts millions of fans who come to see their favorite pop and R&B singers, like Justin Timberlake, Calvin Harris, Jay Z, Emeli Sande, Snoop Dogg, and many other superstars.
Field Day festival is traditionally held in East London's Victoria Park. This is probably one of the most interesting festivals, as it combines musical line-up with entertainment acts. No other London's festival can offer such awesome selection of acts. Hipsters from all around the world come to this yearly music event to enjoy melancholy folk, subdues electro and bold dance acts.
This three-day music festival is held in Victoria Park, which is considered to be the best festival venue, as it has a vast territory and the aware council which allows making music really loud. The festival is also known for its creative stage décor and huge art installations. Originally organized as a dance festival, Lovebox is now offering an impressive range of music.
Electric Daisy Carnival
This one-day festival takes place in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and brings together the most popular DJs, like Steve Angello, Goldie and Tiesto. This major dance event of the year has an exceptional carnival atmosphere which is created by costume-clad performers, various art installations, giant puppet floating and carnival rides.
Hard Rock Calling
Hard Rock Calling music festival is traditionally held in Hyde Park. It is a great event for rock fans, as it allows enjoying performance of prominent rock stars. In 2013 the festival was headlined by The E Street Band and Bruce Springsteen, which have not appear on the Hard Rock Calling stage since their unforgettable performance in 2009. Rock fans cannot miss this music event, as it has something for anyone who loves heavy guitars and loud music. Excellent pastime is guaranteed by the performance of legendary singers.
Visiting some of London's festivals is really an awesome way to spend summer holidays. With such a great variety of festivals anyone will choose something his/her taste.
It is necessary to remember that most London festivals do not provide place for camping. However, there are many cheap accommodations you can stay in. There are many reliable London real estate agents that will help you find accommodation that meets your budget and requirements.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma