ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Top 5 Of Popular Music Festivals In London
Total Articles: 44
Here is the top 5 of popular music festivals in London:
This three-day music festival is traditionally held in July. In 2013 Wireless celebrated its ninth consecutive year and moved from Hyde Park to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. That was the first event held at the newly re-launched Olympic Park. This popular music event attracts millions of fans who come to see their favorite pop and R&B singers, like Justin Timberlake, Calvin Harris, Jay Z, Emeli Sande, Snoop Dogg, and many other superstars.
Field Day festival is traditionally held in East London's Victoria Park. This is probably one of the most interesting festivals, as it combines musical line-up with entertainment acts. No other London's festival can offer such awesome selection of acts. Hipsters from all around the world come to this yearly music event to enjoy melancholy folk, subdues electro and bold dance acts.
This three-day music festival is held in Victoria Park, which is considered to be the best festival venue, as it has a vast territory and the aware council which allows making music really loud. The festival is also known for its creative stage décor and huge art installations. Originally organized as a dance festival, Lovebox is now offering an impressive range of music.
Electric Daisy Carnival
This one-day festival takes place in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and brings together the most popular DJs, like Steve Angello, Goldie and Tiesto. This major dance event of the year has an exceptional carnival atmosphere which is created by costume-clad performers, various art installations, giant puppet floating and carnival rides.
Hard Rock Calling
Hard Rock Calling music festival is traditionally held in Hyde Park. It is a great event for rock fans, as it allows enjoying performance of prominent rock stars. In 2013 the festival was headlined by The E Street Band and Bruce Springsteen, which have not appear on the Hard Rock Calling stage since their unforgettable performance in 2009. Rock fans cannot miss this music event, as it has something for anyone who loves heavy guitars and loud music. Excellent pastime is guaranteed by the performance of legendary singers.
Visiting some of London's festivals is really an awesome way to spend summer holidays. With such a great variety of festivals anyone will choose something his/her taste.
It is necessary to remember that most London festivals do not provide place for camping. However, there are many cheap accommodations you can stay in. There are many reliable London real estate agents that will help you find accommodation that meets your budget and requirements.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Sports Figures Residing In Luxury Apartment Rentals In New York
Author: Lawrence Roy
2. Marvel Ideal Spacio - An Elegant Construction With High-end Features Signifying Excellence
Author: Siya Sharma
3. How Navi Mumbai Airport Will Boost The Real Estate Sector?
Author: Akshay Argade
4. Bhojpal: One Of The Best Buildrs In Bhopal Offer Luxury Apartment At Affordable Price
5. Seeking Help To Sell My Home Fast And Without Day
Author: Mason Dexter
6. Things To Consider While Opt For Siding Oklahoma City
Author: Mark Sipla
7. What Benefits Can The Residents Get When Buying Maroochydore Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
8. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
9. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
10. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
11. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
12. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
13. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
14. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
15. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj