ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Obtain An Egypt Entry Visa And How Much Does It Cost?
Total Articles: 50
If you are a tourist and want to spend a few days in Egypt, then you will need an entry visa. Egypt entry visa can be obtained at the airport after your arrival. It is best to arm yourself with the necessary information beforehand in order to avoid last-minute troubles. After your flight, you will be wearied and won’t like to combat undue hassles. But in case you are traveling with your family or are on a honeymoon, then it is best to make arrangements in advance. You can take the help of a travel agent or a tour planner in this context.
In order to avail Egypt entry visa, you will need to produce some formal documents including a valid passport. It is required that your passport must have a minimum of 6 months left for expiry. An entry visa enjoys a validity period of 3 months. After that, you will have to take help of authorities and comply with further formal rules in case you wish to prolong your stay. Most tourists who are on a short stay opt for a simple tourist visa.
In order to get an Egypt entry visa, you will not need to run from pillar to post or make any frantic enquiries. After you arrive at the airport in the country, you will just need to head to the port of entry which is near the immigration booth. There, you will be handed your visa after payment of $15. The visa is a simple-looking document which is easy to recognize. It resembles a postage stamp and is different only in stature. You may stick the visa to your passport or clamp it inside once you obtain it. But make sure that you do not lose your visa or else it will be a costly hassle and one which will mar your holiday to a great extent.
It is recommended that you also execute your currency exchange program while obtaining the visa. Such an act will save you time and effort. Getting a visa is not difficult as long as you have a clean record and can furnish all the right documents which are required.
In case, you are not sure as to how to go about the process, just ask any official to direct you to the concerned office after you land in any of the major airports of Egypt. You can even take consultancy of a travel operator for the same.
While issuing the Egypt entry visa, the officials do hold the right to search you carefully and to make necessary enquiries. In case they have any suspicions or they find that your documents are not genuine or no longer valid, they hold the right to refuse you the visa.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience