ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Obtain An Egypt Entry Visa And How Much Does It Cost?
Total Articles: 50
If you are a tourist and want to spend a few days in Egypt, then you will need an entry visa. Egypt entry visa can be obtained at the airport after your arrival. It is best to arm yourself with the necessary information beforehand in order to avoid last-minute troubles. After your flight, you will be wearied and won’t like to combat undue hassles. But in case you are traveling with your family or are on a honeymoon, then it is best to make arrangements in advance. You can take the help of a travel agent or a tour planner in this context.
In order to avail Egypt entry visa, you will need to produce some formal documents including a valid passport. It is required that your passport must have a minimum of 6 months left for expiry. An entry visa enjoys a validity period of 3 months. After that, you will have to take help of authorities and comply with further formal rules in case you wish to prolong your stay. Most tourists who are on a short stay opt for a simple tourist visa.
In order to get an Egypt entry visa, you will not need to run from pillar to post or make any frantic enquiries. After you arrive at the airport in the country, you will just need to head to the port of entry which is near the immigration booth. There, you will be handed your visa after payment of $15. The visa is a simple-looking document which is easy to recognize. It resembles a postage stamp and is different only in stature. You may stick the visa to your passport or clamp it inside once you obtain it. But make sure that you do not lose your visa or else it will be a costly hassle and one which will mar your holiday to a great extent.
It is recommended that you also execute your currency exchange program while obtaining the visa. Such an act will save you time and effort. Getting a visa is not difficult as long as you have a clean record and can furnish all the right documents which are required.
In case, you are not sure as to how to go about the process, just ask any official to direct you to the concerned office after you land in any of the major airports of Egypt. You can even take consultancy of a travel operator for the same.
While issuing the Egypt entry visa, the officials do hold the right to search you carefully and to make necessary enquiries. In case they have any suspicions or they find that your documents are not genuine or no longer valid, they hold the right to refuse you the visa.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage