ALL >> General >> View Article
How A Pre-owned Vehicle Can Save You Money
Total Articles: 1
It is very tempting to walk into a show room and drive home in a shiny new car but the price of the car itself and the associated costs like insurance can be very daunting. The only other option then is to buy a used car. Over the past few years, the used car market has changed considerably. There are several advantages to buying a used car, not the least of which is the lower cost.
Cars manufactured these days are of a better quality than before, both with regard to the motor and mechanics and to the body. This means that used cars are higher quality than they used to be.
Manufacturers are now backing dealers of used cars with the “certified used car programs” under which if a person wants to sell a 3 to 4 year old car, he can have it certified by passing inspection. Once certified, the manufacturer of the car will offer a limited warranty on the car for the new owner. So buying a used car has become much easier and beneficial since you get a warranty on it.
Once a new car rolls off the ramp, it loses its value. You cannot recover the full price of a new car even if you try to sell it on the day you buy it. The price of a used car on the other hand is fairly stable since the car is already depreciated, and it costs considerably lesser than a new car.
Most people avoid buying used cars for fear that the repair costs may be high. However, if you are adventurous, you can give the repairs a go yourself. Some cars like the 2010 Cadillac SRX may require a visit to the repair shop. However, if you have a certified car which is covered by a warranty, you have no cause to worry.
Auto insurance is offered not just based on the driving record but also on the cost of replacement. In some states, insurance and taxes on a used car are significantly lower than on a new one. So depending on your location, driving record and the condition of the car, you could save on insurance.
Before you zero in on the car you want to buy, research extensively and eliminate any cars that don’t meet your needs, no matter how good a deal you get. Take all factors like mileage, title, and maintenance state into account and buy the car that fits your budget.
For more information about used cars, please visit http://www.gmcertifiedpreowned.ca/
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith