ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Comparing The Booking Of Miami Vacation Rentals Vs Hotels
Total Articles: 452
If you're a budget traveler looking for a good deal, you've probably written off the idea of a Miami short term rental already. After all, can a spacious, comfortable, private space really be cheaper than a hotel room? Actually, furnished apartments in Miami can be much cheaper than hotels, and you'll find your stay many times more relaxing and enjoyable. Here's a look at some advantages of Miami vacation rentals, and how your booking will be different than that of a hotel.
Why Get a Miami Short Term Rental?
Vacation rentals offer many advantages compared to a sterile, anonymous hotel room. You'll have more space to spread out, which can be a huge plus if you're traveling with family or friends. Furnished apartments in Miami also include a fully-equipped kitchen, which means you have everything you need to prepare meals at home after a quick trip to a local grocery store. By skipping meals at fast food chains and restaurants, your budget vacation just got more thrifty.
You'll also enjoy greater privacy and enjoy Miami as a resident, not a tourist. You can relax in the morning by a private pool with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, pad around in your bathrobe and not worry about catching some warmed over free breakfast downstairs.
Like hotels, you'll find you can easily book your next Miami short term rental online, after browsing through thousands available to find one that suits your family, budget and needs. In many cases, the biggest difference is how you get the keys. Unlike hotels, most Miami vacation rentals don't come with an office open 24 hours. Instead, you'll get instructions on how to receive the keys, whether it's at a pre-arranged location, a management office or a drop box, including after-hours instructions.
One of the biggest similarities you'll notice is both hotels and Miami vacation rentals have prices that change to reflect demand and holiday or seasonal rates. Booking early is important, and with short-term rentals, you may need to book months in advance to get the space you need, when you need it. Consider your timing, and remember that you may save up to 50% by timing your booking to skip the high tourist season in Miami.
Miami vacation rentals often have charges you won't be familiar with if you're only used to hotels. Consider that most Miami short term rentals include a mandatory cleaning fee. This fee will be charged even if you leave the home or apartment in good shape, as the property management company or owner must pay for someone to travel to the space to clean it for the next tenant. If you leave the place very dirty, you may be charged a higher fee.
Many short term rentals in Miami also have a security deposit, as well as a mandatory stay, which may be 3 days to 7 days, depending on the demand and the time you travel. Keep these details in mind and compare furnished apartments in Miami for rent against hotels and you'll probably be pleasantly surprised to learn how you'll save money!
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi