ALL >> Business >> View Article
C2c Exploration Expected To Receive Investment Capital Required To Fund Bahia Drilling Within Q1
Total Articles: 11
Feb. 4, 2013 - Despite C2C Exploration being cash-rich following an extraordinarily profitable final quarter in 2012, CEO Mr Chris Jarvis will continue as planned to seek investor capital in order to finance the proposed expansion and drilling work at the company's Bahia site.
Mr Jarvis furthermore stated the boards' defined target of sourcing an additional US$300 million to fund the project is now expected be reached within the first quarter of 2013, most likely by the end of February, although he declined to comment on the exact figure raised thus far.
At a public announcement held this morning in Sao Paulo, Mr Jarvis stated “this funding exercise should not be an alarm bell for investors, but should exhibit our aggressive aim to capitalise on today's mineral market and this excellent property acquisition which we are supremely confident in.”
The Ibirapuera project in Bahia, is at this time C2C's flagship project, and has a well developed surrounding infrastructure, where production cash-costs can be minimised. This combined with the proven reserves the mine holds, and the accessibility of those reserves, makes it an attractive proposition for the company and its investors.
Following the recent analysis and approval of test samples taken over the final quarter of 2012, exploration drilling is still in process at the Bahia property and will continue for many months. However those prospects sampled thus far have demonstrated significant gold values at their surface levels.
While the full extent of the mineralisation on this site remains to be determined, the board of directors at C2C state they unanimously believe the mine will deliver strong returns, and that this can be expected to begin as early as this summer.
This press article contains forward looking statements. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This article does not constitute any part of C2C Exploration's annual report, prospectus, offering memorandum or any other document required for Security Commission compliance. C2C Exploration makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the contents of its articles. There may be errors, omissions, technical or typographical errors for which the company assumes no responsibility. C2C Exploration does not guarantee, warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, usefulness, validity, reliability or completeness of the information contained in this article. C2C Exploration will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages including, but not limited to, negligence by employees or persons working under contract for the company.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz