ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Total Articles: 338
Kensington Square is a new launch mixed development property, scheduled to be released for sale in August 2013. Located at 2 Jalan Lokam, it is near to Bartley MRT, and transport by car is convenient via CTE, and KPE.
Kensington Square Condo is freehold, which makes it very attractive, as surrounding condominium properties are only 99 year leasehold. There is a wide range of unit size, from 1 bedroom units to 3 bedroom units, which will suit individuals, couples, or families. Amenities is extremely accessible as the ground floor of Kensington Squares is a shopping mall with retail shops and restaurants.
Kensington Square also offers freehold retail shops and restaurants for sale. Freehold retail shops for sale are very rare in Singapore, as most developers only lease out the shops. As such, this presents a great opportunity to own commercial property in Singapore that is freehold, and near to guaranteed crowds since Kensington Square is within a large residential enclave.
Kensington Square is set to be the most anticipated launch in the vicinity, and will be the iconic development, as it is the only shopping mall in the estate.
Kensington Square Floor Plan
For the retail shops and restaurants, the floor plan is squarish and regular, maximising the usable space. The units come with a water point, and water drainage, making it suitable for all trade types.
The floor plan layout of the residential condo units are also practical and thoughtful. The popular dual key unit concept is also available at Kensington Square, making the unit suitable for extended families or for rental.
For Kensington Square floor plan, do visit http://kensington-squares.com/floorplan/
Kensington Square Price
Kensington Square consists of commercial and residential units, and the pricing for both types of units are very attractive.
Commercial units (retail shops and restaurants) are selling at $5,600 - $7,200psf. The smallest unit will cost about $800,000.
For the residential condo units, the price is around $1,400psf - $1,600psf. The smallest unit will cost about $650,000.
For Kensington Square floor plan, do visit http://kensington-squares.com/price/
Kensington Square Contact
Kensington Square will be open for booking in August 2013. Collection of interest has started!
For full Kensington Square Price, Floor Plan, and details, do visit http://kensington-squares.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How To Fix Norton Error Code 0x80045001?
Author: Aida Martin
2. Samsung S7 Screen Repair Uk
3. Things To Remember When Hiring Ios Development Company
Author: Eldon Broady
4. Global It Operations Analytics Market Size
5. Sony Laptop Screen Repair Uk
6. Keypoints And Solutions Before Designing A Mobile Wallet App
Author: Hvantage Technologies
7. Blackberry Keyone Repair Uk
8. Stephen Hawking: Fast Facts And Contributions To Science
Author: Dominik Banzon
9. Reach Your Prospects And Increase Your Profit Through Email Lists By Job Title
10. Top Things Developers Need To Know About Serverless Technology
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Global Image Recognition Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Repair Uk
13. 5 Ways In Which Android Apps Can Benefit Your Business
14. Temporary Phone Answering Service Can Benefit A Small Or Large Business
Author: Eliza Garran
15. The Impact Of Mobile Apps On Businesses