ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Effective Home Remedies To Treat Acidity?
Total Articles: 128
Human blood contains 80% of alkali and 20% of acid. When the percentage of acid in the blood raises, it influences your digestive system of the body and provides rise to the disorder of acidity.
Acidity is generally called as distress, pain and heart burn. When the acid in the abdomen moves with saliva to the throat then there is a flaming feeling and acidity in the stomach. When the people have a heart burn and tartness then they are suffering from dyspepsia. Acidity is generally caused by consuming improper foods. Acidity is also caused by drinking tea.
To treat acidity, the best way is to use home remedies. There are some of the home remedies discussed below that you can used to treat acidity naturally:
1. Amla: Amla is an effective home remedy used to treat acidity. Take 2 teaspoon amla juice mix up with equal amount of sugar candy powder with water to treat acidity naturally.
2. Potato: Potato is normally alkaline. It is the best home remedy that has potassium salt which controls acidity. People who are having the problem of acidity are suggested to take potatoes regularly with every meal to reduce acidity. Eat only those potatoes which are properly cooked.
3. Carrots: Drinking of carrot juice is another best way to treat acidity.
4. Cloves: Eating of clove is also an effective treatment of acidity. Eat cloves after every meal in the morning and evening is useful for curing acidity.
5. Banana: Banana is one of the best home remedy used for the treatment of acidity. Eat banana in every morning with cardamom powder and sugar to treat acidity naturally.
6. Radish: Drinking of radish juice combined with sugar candy powder will be helpful to treat cure the problem of acidity.
7. Lemon: Lemon juice is one of the best home remedy or natural method used to treat acidity. People who are having the problem of acidity are suggested to drink 1 glass of lemon juice before 45 minutes of meals. It will help to digest your food.
8. Milk: Drinking of 1 glass of cold milk three times in a day is an effective way to treat acidity.
9. Coconut: To treat acidity, another best way is to drink the milk of raw coconuts which is highly useful for you.
10. Cumin seeds: Cumin seeds are also an effective home remedy to treat acidity naturally. Mix equal quantity of cumin seeds powder, sugar candy and coriander seeds and take 2 teaspoon of it with water two times in a day after meals. It will give relief from acidity naturally.
11. Caraway seeds: Add 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds powder in the lemon juice and water and drink it to treat acidity.
12. Black pepper: Black pepper powder is also an effective home remedy used to treat acidity. Add half teaspoon of black pepper powder in water and drink it in every morning and evening after every meal to treat acidity naturally.
Along with these natural home remedies, you are also suggested eat only light foods like moong daal, rice, parwal and tinda. Using of these home remedies is the best way to treat acidity naturally.
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta