ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Treatment Of Jaundice
Total Articles: 128
Jaundice is the main problem generally found in babies or new born. If the life period of the people is reduced or if their generation takes place in huge quantity then it leads to jaundice. There is a yellow material in the blood called as bilirubin. If bilirubin is becomes visible in the blood then red blood cells get deteriorated. It provides the body a yellow look. Malnutrition of liver is also the main causes of jaundice.
The main symptoms of jaundice are loss of appetite, flatulence, weakness in the body, bitterness in the mouth and feverishness.
The best natural treatment of jaundice is to take proper diet. Proper diet also helps to improve your health. Eating of natural foods is one of the best natural treatment of jaundice. Given below are some of the natural foods that are used for treating jaundice.
1. Wheat: Wheat is one of the best natural treatments of jaundice. Rinse 1 cup of wheat and immerse it in 2 cups of water. Drink the water after 12 hours in the morning and evening.
2. Sugarcane: Eating of sugarcane is another best way to treat jaundice naturally. Consume few barley sattu and then drink sugarcane juice. Sugarcane juice helps to cure jaundice within a week. Drink 3 to 4 glasses of sugarcane juice of in a day to treat jaundice naturally.
3. Honey: Taking 1 teaspoon of honey in one glass of water three times in a day to cure jaundice naturally.
4. Papaya: Grind 75 grams of papaya and dissolve it in 1 liter of water. It will help to cure jaundice in few days. The milk in the papaya is also beneficial to cure jaundice.
5. Butter milk: Butter milks are one of the best natural food used for the treatment of jaundice. Drink the glass of butter milk regularly to heal jaundice.
6. Mint leaves: Consuming the chutney of mint leaves with meals is also useful for those people who are suffering from jaundice.
Along with these natural foods, to treat jaundice, you are also suggested to go for temperate exercise. Doing of exercise also helps to keep you healthy. Liver has an outstanding ability to restore itself and give you proper nourishment. To treat jaundice you should make sure that your diet is fully loaded with proteins, vitamin B, vitamin C and especially vitamin E. All these nutrients will helps to regenerate your liver. You should also carry on taking safety measures in your diet even after improvement.
Drinking of water with lemon juice is also the best natural treatment of jaundice. Tomato juice is an outstanding remedy used for the treatment of jaundice. Take a tomato juice and mix up it with a pinch of salt and drink it in the early morning to treat jaundice. Using the leaves of snake gourd is also the best natural treatment of jaundice. Take a mixture of these leaves in the quantity of 30 to 60 ml three times in a day regularly to cure jaundice. These are best natural treatment that you are suggested to use for the treatment of jaundice.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab