ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Treatment Of Jaundice
Total Articles: 128
Jaundice is the main problem generally found in babies or new born. If the life period of the people is reduced or if their generation takes place in huge quantity then it leads to jaundice. There is a yellow material in the blood called as bilirubin. If bilirubin is becomes visible in the blood then red blood cells get deteriorated. It provides the body a yellow look. Malnutrition of liver is also the main causes of jaundice.
The main symptoms of jaundice are loss of appetite, flatulence, weakness in the body, bitterness in the mouth and feverishness.
The best natural treatment of jaundice is to take proper diet. Proper diet also helps to improve your health. Eating of natural foods is one of the best natural treatment of jaundice. Given below are some of the natural foods that are used for treating jaundice.
1. Wheat: Wheat is one of the best natural treatments of jaundice. Rinse 1 cup of wheat and immerse it in 2 cups of water. Drink the water after 12 hours in the morning and evening.
2. Sugarcane: Eating of sugarcane is another best way to treat jaundice naturally. Consume few barley sattu and then drink sugarcane juice. Sugarcane juice helps to cure jaundice within a week. Drink 3 to 4 glasses of sugarcane juice of in a day to treat jaundice naturally.
3. Honey: Taking 1 teaspoon of honey in one glass of water three times in a day to cure jaundice naturally.
4. Papaya: Grind 75 grams of papaya and dissolve it in 1 liter of water. It will help to cure jaundice in few days. The milk in the papaya is also beneficial to cure jaundice.
5. Butter milk: Butter milks are one of the best natural food used for the treatment of jaundice. Drink the glass of butter milk regularly to heal jaundice.
6. Mint leaves: Consuming the chutney of mint leaves with meals is also useful for those people who are suffering from jaundice.
Along with these natural foods, to treat jaundice, you are also suggested to go for temperate exercise. Doing of exercise also helps to keep you healthy. Liver has an outstanding ability to restore itself and give you proper nourishment. To treat jaundice you should make sure that your diet is fully loaded with proteins, vitamin B, vitamin C and especially vitamin E. All these nutrients will helps to regenerate your liver. You should also carry on taking safety measures in your diet even after improvement.
Drinking of water with lemon juice is also the best natural treatment of jaundice. Tomato juice is an outstanding remedy used for the treatment of jaundice. Take a tomato juice and mix up it with a pinch of salt and drink it in the early morning to treat jaundice. Using the leaves of snake gourd is also the best natural treatment of jaundice. Take a mixture of these leaves in the quantity of 30 to 60 ml three times in a day regularly to cure jaundice. These are best natural treatment that you are suggested to use for the treatment of jaundice.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important