ALL >> Business >> View Article
Contribution Of Individual Checks To Overall Discrepancy Trends
Total Articles: 91
It has been quite long since the industry of background screening gained its foothold in the country. The background verification companies in India have reached a position where they are sitting on a great deal of valuable data and posses’ in-depth knowledge and expertise, not only in heir filed but about the hiring trend in different industries. This has given them the chance to look at the data from different perspectives and analyze the available data to gain enhanced insight into India Inc.
During the data analysis, the stress has been given on the trend found in discrepancies in various aspects. While overall discrepancy rate stands somewhere around 20%, certain checks have been responsible for it in different proportions. The main contributing checks have been found to be employment check, address check and reference check. Employment check has so far had a contribution of 61% in the overall discrepancies, while address and reference have contributed to the tune of 21% and 10%, respectively. Discrepancy rate has also been a result of discrepancies in education to the extent of 9% and other checks such as criminal record check, negative database check, etc amounting to 1%.
One can easily interpret from the above result that employment is one aspect where individuals falsify information so as to gain a better hike in pay packages and get better designation and job responsibilities. The falsification in employment facet typically involve mentioning extended years of work experience, tweaking joining and relieving dates in various organizations and specifying more job responsibilities and salaries and wrong designations. Even the discrepancy in reference checks is said to be caused due to the need to hide facts about their previous organization by giving fake details about the reporting manager and fake references who act as an imposter of the real one.
While forgery and falsification in educational history also has same source of motivation, the reason of giving misleading addresses is different. Typically, addresses do not have much bearing on the hiring decision. Yet discrepancies in address checks have been found to be enough high. The most probable reason, as suggested by the background verification companies, is the need of individuals to hide few facts pertaining to their rented apartment, previous apartment.
Coming back to educational check, discrepancies occur mainly due to forging of documents, tweaking the course dates and percentages. This again is done so as to get a better job opportunity in a desired company.
With a tight control on who is being hired, a company can ensure a highly controlled discrepancy rate which will later reflect in the overall discrepancy trends for good.
~Naman is associated with a leading background screening company that specializes in Executive Screening
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining