ALL >> General >> View Article
Employment Discrepancies Impacting India Inc.
Total Articles: 91
Companies which have already made it a point to conduct employee background check on the new hires would have noticed a pattern in the revealed discrepancies. Background check companies in India have also made the effort of looking into the discrepancy trends in the country. One of the leading background verification companies has shared the outcome of the research.
As per the research, which is based on the wide experience of working myriad companies across industries, about 18% of all background screening cases suffer from discrepancies. This is quite a startling aggregate as 18% is quite a big number and should be taken note of.
Further observations revealed that the major contribution in the overall discrepancy is made in the employment background. In other words, employment check brings out the maximum number of deviations from the actual information. The contributions have been found to be to the tune of 61%, an extremely high number. The other major contributors, in the order of prominence, are address checks, reference checks and education checks.
Even within employment checks, there are some particular discrepancies that happen to be contributing to the discrepancies. Majority of the cases with discrepant employment background seem to have incorrect tenure as the prime problem. Incorrect tenure has about 25% contribution in the employment related discrepancies, making it the highest employment discrepancy of all.
Other employment discrepancies also have a considerable contribution. Incorrect tenure is followed by no response from referee, with almost 20% contribution. The third kind of employment discrepancy is candidate going absconding, with a contribution of a little more than 10%. It has also been seen that employees state previous offices which have shifted or ceased its operations or cases where the referee himself or herself is incorrect or unconfirmed. Both of these discrepancies have almost 10% contribution.
Contributions of employment Discrepancies like stating incorrect salary or unearthing a performing issue or getting negative feedback about the candidate stands at less than 10%. Other discrepancies that occur yet not that frequently are fake or forged documents, statement of incorrect designations, incorrect employee code, fake employment claims, etc. have a contribution of less that 5%. Discrepancies having similar contributions are when referee refuse to verify, candidate is discovered to be terminated, contradictory information provided, self employed, having integrity issues or financial improprieties, or dual employment.
With such discrepancies glaring at companies, it is a nobody's guess that employers are using background check tools to ensure that the workforce is built of honest and ‘clean’ employees.
~Naman is associated with a leading background screening company that specializes in Executive Screening
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln