ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Car Rental Rajkot
Total Articles: 1
Kaba Gandhi's Gate
Gandhiji's ancestral home (1880) which now houses the 'Gandhi Smriti'- a memorial museum containing photographs and personal effects. You can visit this place by using our Car Rental Services in Rajkot.
Waston Museum and Library
Waston Museum and Library is located in the Jubilee Gardens, the Museum commemorating Colonel John Watson is a good introduction to Saurashtra's cultural heritage. There are many splendid portraits and photographs of royal princes of Saurashtra and European dignitaries, handicrafts, pottery and princely relics. Our Car hire services Rajkot becomes useful for you to see this ancient place at Rajkot.
Jagat Mandir is the beautiful carved temple of Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa. It is made of red stones. Car rental service india provides you the online car rental booking for a period of time.
Lal Pari Lake and Randera
Lal pari Lake and Randera is a picturesque picnic spot which is located at 5 kms from Rajkot. Carrental2india provides you the car hire service for this place. You can also do online booking for car rental.
Aji Dam is very bid dam constructed in Rajkot city. It is situated 8 Kilometers from Rajkot and supplies water to the whole town. We have different packages of the car rental such as Executive car Hire, Luxurious Car rentals, Holiday Car Rentals etc.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David