ALL >> General >> View Article
Chennai Beach Tourism
Total Articles: 9
In Tamil Nadu apart from all other picnic spots, beach destination is famous among the tourists. Tamil Nadu faces Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean and these water bodies give rise to various beach destinations all over the state which are very much popular among the travelers. Tamil Nadu is known especially for its blue beaches and sunny skies. In this article we are going to give you some tidbits about the important and renowned beaches in Chennai. Chennai is the important beach destination as the city has many beautiful beaches to explore.
Marina beach is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal and is known as the Pride of Chennai. Marina Beach is the longest beach in India. Watching the sun set and rise from the beach is an enthralling experience. In the evenings, the beach is virtually a fair ground with various kinds of entertainment and food stalls lining the beach. With its natural sandy beauty and spacious promenade and beautiful gardens, the beach is a major attraction for tourists visiting Chennai.
Elliot beach is located in Besant Nagar. Formerly a popular bathing beach, today, it is the favorite destination of the younger generation. Good roads, pavements, illuminated sands, makes a visit to this beach a real pleasure. Elliot's beach is the preferred destination for those with a clean atmosphere in mind. Its calmness and beauty makes your trip memorable.
A short 20-minute drive from Chennai City, VGP Golden Beach Resort offers a serene and relaxing atmosphere in today's stress-driven world. You can have a lot of amusement over here in VGP with your family and kids. Kovalam beach or Covelong as it was known earlier is a small fishing village located 40 kms from Chennai on the way to Mahabalipuram. Now it is a luxury beach resort.
Mamallapuram is located 58 kms south of Chennai, has a beautiful beach spanning a distance of over 20 km. A former port of the Pallava dynasty the place thrive with stone carvings, caves, rock cut temples also attract lot of visitors all around the world. A crocodile farm, snake venom extracting centre, schools of art and sculpture and a wide choice of resorts along the beach draw holiday-seekers all round the year. It is also famous for its unique 7th century Shore Temple. Chennai enjoy a wonderful coastline. The sights on rising as well as setting sun can be seen from this coastal area. This fascinating beach in Chennai is a great beach tour destination for you to go to during your beach holidays and beach tours.
Travels Madurai is one amongst the reliable travel agencies in South India, operating from Madurai. We offer you the quality and the Cheapest mode of Traveling from anywhere to everywhere with excellent customer service.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners