ALL >> General >> View Article
Chennai Beach Tourism
Total Articles: 9
In Tamil Nadu apart from all other picnic spots, beach destination is famous among the tourists. Tamil Nadu faces Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean and these water bodies give rise to various beach destinations all over the state which are very much popular among the travelers. Tamil Nadu is known especially for its blue beaches and sunny skies. In this article we are going to give you some tidbits about the important and renowned beaches in Chennai. Chennai is the important beach destination as the city has many beautiful beaches to explore.
Marina beach is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal and is known as the Pride of Chennai. Marina Beach is the longest beach in India. Watching the sun set and rise from the beach is an enthralling experience. In the evenings, the beach is virtually a fair ground with various kinds of entertainment and food stalls lining the beach. With its natural sandy beauty and spacious promenade and beautiful gardens, the beach is a major attraction for tourists visiting Chennai.
Elliot beach is located in Besant Nagar. Formerly a popular bathing beach, today, it is the favorite destination of the younger generation. Good roads, pavements, illuminated sands, makes a visit to this beach a real pleasure. Elliot's beach is the preferred destination for those with a clean atmosphere in mind. Its calmness and beauty makes your trip memorable.
A short 20-minute drive from Chennai City, VGP Golden Beach Resort offers a serene and relaxing atmosphere in today's stress-driven world. You can have a lot of amusement over here in VGP with your family and kids. Kovalam beach or Covelong as it was known earlier is a small fishing village located 40 kms from Chennai on the way to Mahabalipuram. Now it is a luxury beach resort.
Mamallapuram is located 58 kms south of Chennai, has a beautiful beach spanning a distance of over 20 km. A former port of the Pallava dynasty the place thrive with stone carvings, caves, rock cut temples also attract lot of visitors all around the world. A crocodile farm, snake venom extracting centre, schools of art and sculpture and a wide choice of resorts along the beach draw holiday-seekers all round the year. It is also famous for its unique 7th century Shore Temple. Chennai enjoy a wonderful coastline. The sights on rising as well as setting sun can be seen from this coastal area. This fascinating beach in Chennai is a great beach tour destination for you to go to during your beach holidays and beach tours.
Travels Madurai is one amongst the reliable travel agencies in South India, operating from Madurai. We offer you the quality and the Cheapest mode of Traveling from anywhere to everywhere with excellent customer service.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P