ALL >> Business >> View Article
Eco Exploration Extends Logo Design Competition Deadline Until 20/02/2013
Total Articles: 11
Jan. 21, 2013 - CEO at Eco Exploration Mr. Andrew Davis has extended the company’s logo design competition deadline, despite many excellent designs having been received, citing that few were received over the festive period, and have only begun to flood in over these past seven days.
Whilst the board of directors has already reviewed and scored many of the designs submitted, they have unanimously agreed an amended closing date for submission, and award ceremony date of February 20th and 29th respectively, in order that the minimum agreed quota of 500 designs maybe received prior to judgment.
With the exception of the deadline extension Mr. Davis claims there are to be no additional amendments to the rules, prize or other competition factors.
"We simply feel that as so many entries are now being received daily, it would be unfortunate for us to fall short of the agreed quota of 500 designs, which we fully expect to have received within 30 days."
Andrew Davis, CEO
Despite having reviewed many designs already, Mr. Davis declined to offer feedback on those submissions on the basis that this would be considered unfair to those who had met the original deadline. He did however wish to reiterate his earlier statements
"Eco Exploration is undergoing growth and change and would benefit from a new symbol to reflect its progress. The current logo is based upon the Chilean flag with the three sides representing the tri-layer process of extraction, production and distribution of minerals."
-Logos are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in .JPG or PDF format only.
-Logos must be original and different to the current logo
-The amended deadline for all logo submissions will be February 20th, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. CLST.
Eco Exploration makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of its statements at the time of going to press. Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this statement are forward-looking. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “future,” “plan” or “planned,” “expects,” or “projected.” These forward-looking statements reflect numerous assumptions and involve a variety of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the company’s control that may cause actual results to differ materially from stated expectations. These risk factors include, among others, limited operating history, difficulty in identifying and marketing products, intense competition and additional risks factors as discussed in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available at http://www.sec.gov.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help