ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Verify The Tenant Recommended By Broker
Total Articles: 91
Since ages, buying and selling property has been a broker driven business in India. But with the advent of internet, people are now turning to modern ways of finding a buyer, seller, or a tenant or landlord. There are many property broking websites helping the hopefuls leverage from it on more ways than one. However, the true blue practice of consulting the broker is still very much there.
Brokers in India are involved into every aspect of property business- introducing tenants to landlords and vice versa, and suggesting buyers to property sellers and vice-versa. While buying and selling property is a one-off activity, renting decisions are meant for a while. Thus, renting decisions are crucial in that regard and it need some careful deliberation.
So when a broker refers a tenant to the expecting landlord, one should not take a decision based on his trust on broker’s word. When a broker suggests a tenant, it is not done on the basis of tenant’s background but as per what the person has stated about his background. So when referred, the risks are passed on to the landlord, though unintentionally. Hence, it is important for the landlord to check the tenant’s background even after the recommendation of your broker.
When the question of checking the tenant’s background arises, it is best to outsource the process as it can be an unfeasible deal for an individual to conduct a background check on the tenant, which involves physical visits and database checks which require subscriptions. When outsourcing tenant background check, one can make sure that all the right and relevant checks are carried out so that a sound judgment could be facilitated. This is where a well reputed background check partner comes into rescue.
An ideal background check agency will advise you to majorly conduct address check, employer check, reference check, and criminal record check. Address checks involve physical visits to the past, present, and permanent residential addresses mentioned by the potential tenant. During address checks, it is also made a point to talk to the neighbors to get an idea on what sort of personality traits is the prospective tenant known to display. Reference check involves e-mail and/or telephonic conversations with the references provided by the tenant to get information on a variety of aspects. While criminal record check typically involves a check into the person’s existence of criminal past, employer check is mostly about the confirming the details about the person’s current employment right through the horse’s mouth.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi