ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Verify The Tenant Recommended By Broker
Total Articles: 91
Since ages, buying and selling property has been a broker driven business in India. But with the advent of internet, people are now turning to modern ways of finding a buyer, seller, or a tenant or landlord. There are many property broking websites helping the hopefuls leverage from it on more ways than one. However, the true blue practice of consulting the broker is still very much there.
Brokers in India are involved into every aspect of property business- introducing tenants to landlords and vice versa, and suggesting buyers to property sellers and vice-versa. While buying and selling property is a one-off activity, renting decisions are meant for a while. Thus, renting decisions are crucial in that regard and it need some careful deliberation.
So when a broker refers a tenant to the expecting landlord, one should not take a decision based on his trust on broker’s word. When a broker suggests a tenant, it is not done on the basis of tenant’s background but as per what the person has stated about his background. So when referred, the risks are passed on to the landlord, though unintentionally. Hence, it is important for the landlord to check the tenant’s background even after the recommendation of your broker.
When the question of checking the tenant’s background arises, it is best to outsource the process as it can be an unfeasible deal for an individual to conduct a background check on the tenant, which involves physical visits and database checks which require subscriptions. When outsourcing tenant background check, one can make sure that all the right and relevant checks are carried out so that a sound judgment could be facilitated. This is where a well reputed background check partner comes into rescue.
An ideal background check agency will advise you to majorly conduct address check, employer check, reference check, and criminal record check. Address checks involve physical visits to the past, present, and permanent residential addresses mentioned by the potential tenant. During address checks, it is also made a point to talk to the neighbors to get an idea on what sort of personality traits is the prospective tenant known to display. Reference check involves e-mail and/or telephonic conversations with the references provided by the tenant to get information on a variety of aspects. While criminal record check typically involves a check into the person’s existence of criminal past, employer check is mostly about the confirming the details about the person’s current employment right through the horse’s mouth.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma