ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Verify The Tenant Recommended By Broker
Total Articles: 91
Since ages, buying and selling property has been a broker driven business in India. But with the advent of internet, people are now turning to modern ways of finding a buyer, seller, or a tenant or landlord. There are many property broking websites helping the hopefuls leverage from it on more ways than one. However, the true blue practice of consulting the broker is still very much there.
Brokers in India are involved into every aspect of property business- introducing tenants to landlords and vice versa, and suggesting buyers to property sellers and vice-versa. While buying and selling property is a one-off activity, renting decisions are meant for a while. Thus, renting decisions are crucial in that regard and it need some careful deliberation.
So when a broker refers a tenant to the expecting landlord, one should not take a decision based on his trust on broker’s word. When a broker suggests a tenant, it is not done on the basis of tenant’s background but as per what the person has stated about his background. So when referred, the risks are passed on to the landlord, though unintentionally. Hence, it is important for the landlord to check the tenant’s background even after the recommendation of your broker.
When the question of checking the tenant’s background arises, it is best to outsource the process as it can be an unfeasible deal for an individual to conduct a background check on the tenant, which involves physical visits and database checks which require subscriptions. When outsourcing tenant background check, one can make sure that all the right and relevant checks are carried out so that a sound judgment could be facilitated. This is where a well reputed background check partner comes into rescue.
An ideal background check agency will advise you to majorly conduct address check, employer check, reference check, and criminal record check. Address checks involve physical visits to the past, present, and permanent residential addresses mentioned by the potential tenant. During address checks, it is also made a point to talk to the neighbors to get an idea on what sort of personality traits is the prospective tenant known to display. Reference check involves e-mail and/or telephonic conversations with the references provided by the tenant to get information on a variety of aspects. While criminal record check typically involves a check into the person’s existence of criminal past, employer check is mostly about the confirming the details about the person’s current employment right through the horse’s mouth.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja