ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Verify The Tenant Recommended By Broker
Total Articles: 91
Since ages, buying and selling property has been a broker driven business in India. But with the advent of internet, people are now turning to modern ways of finding a buyer, seller, or a tenant or landlord. There are many property broking websites helping the hopefuls leverage from it on more ways than one. However, the true blue practice of consulting the broker is still very much there.
Brokers in India are involved into every aspect of property business- introducing tenants to landlords and vice versa, and suggesting buyers to property sellers and vice-versa. While buying and selling property is a one-off activity, renting decisions are meant for a while. Thus, renting decisions are crucial in that regard and it need some careful deliberation.
So when a broker refers a tenant to the expecting landlord, one should not take a decision based on his trust on broker’s word. When a broker suggests a tenant, it is not done on the basis of tenant’s background but as per what the person has stated about his background. So when referred, the risks are passed on to the landlord, though unintentionally. Hence, it is important for the landlord to check the tenant’s background even after the recommendation of your broker.
When the question of checking the tenant’s background arises, it is best to outsource the process as it can be an unfeasible deal for an individual to conduct a background check on the tenant, which involves physical visits and database checks which require subscriptions. When outsourcing tenant background check, one can make sure that all the right and relevant checks are carried out so that a sound judgment could be facilitated. This is where a well reputed background check partner comes into rescue.
An ideal background check agency will advise you to majorly conduct address check, employer check, reference check, and criminal record check. Address checks involve physical visits to the past, present, and permanent residential addresses mentioned by the potential tenant. During address checks, it is also made a point to talk to the neighbors to get an idea on what sort of personality traits is the prospective tenant known to display. Reference check involves e-mail and/or telephonic conversations with the references provided by the tenant to get information on a variety of aspects. While criminal record check typically involves a check into the person’s existence of criminal past, employer check is mostly about the confirming the details about the person’s current employment right through the horse’s mouth.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are Reviews Enough To Know About Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
2. How To Make Your Badkamer Renovatie Most Cost Effective
Author: Brian Miller
3. Selecting Bathroom Floor And Wall Tiles
Author: Bath & Tile
4. 4 Reasons To Use Eco-friendly Building Materials
Author: Chris Jenkin
5. Organizing Restaurant`s Booth Seating And Getting Booth Reupholstery
6. Quality Manufacturer Of Restaurant Booth
7. Learn The Process Of Choosing And Organizing Restaurant Booth Seating
8. How To Use Creative Ideas To Make Your Restaurant More Unique
9. Purchasing Good Quality Restaurant Booths
10. Add A Decorative Accent To Your Home With Bamboo Blinds
Author: Julie Valencia
11. The Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore Make Your Dream Home Come True
12. Some Tips To Remove Popcorn In Miami Without More Trouble
Author: Jacob Ethan
13. Basic Information Of Roofing
Author: Roofing 2000
14. Caring For Your Bathroom And Sanitary Ware
15. Why Sod Installation Is An Effective Way Of Making Lawn Or Garden
Author: Anu Walia