ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Fantastic Holiday Rentals In Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 19
Tossa de Mar is a great place for a relaxed holiday. The fabulous beaches bustling with activities, the quaint town with its typical Spanish charm, and of course, the pleasant weather and the glorious sunshine draw travelers to the charming Costa Brava town.
There is no shortage of accommodations in Tossa de Mar. From all-inclusive luxurious hotels to cozy self-catering villas, holiday accommodations catering to different budgets are easily available in Tossa de Mar.
Holiday Homes in Tossa de Mar
For a leisurely vacation in Tossa de Mar, a large number of visitors to the seaside resort prefer renting one of the lovely holiday villas of the town. The privacy of the self-catering accommodations in addition to the luxurious facilities and the affordable rents lure vacationers to opt for private holiday rentals in Tossa de Mar.
Tossa de Mar offers a wide range of holiday rentals. There are stunning beachfront houses, refurbished townhouses, finca-style traditional houses located on the outskirt of Tossa de Mar and holiday apartments situated in the residential area or overlooking the beach. Depending upon your requirements and budget, you can easily find an appropriate holiday property in Tossa de Mar.
The luxurious holiday homes feature large bedrooms with comfortable beds, closets and other bedroom furniture, stylishly decorated lounge, spacious dining room, en suite and separate bathrooms with upscale fittings and a self-contained kitchen. The lavish holiday properties boast of an attractive outdoor area with a well-maintained garden and a private pool. With a furnished terrace offering a view of the sea and the scenic surrounding, the Tossa de Mar holiday homes are appropriate for relaxation.
Attractions of Tossa de Mar
Tossa de Mar offers outstanding facilities for beach activities. The blue flag beach of Playa Gran, the main beach of Tossa, is aptly suited for family activities. If you are searching for a quiet location for lazing and enjoying a siesta, head out to a secluded spot in Playa del Reig. The waters near the shingled beach of Mar Menuda is a popular destination for scuba divers and water sport enthusiasts.
Attractions of Tossa de Mar are not confined to its beaches. A leisurely walk through the town will provide an insight into the traditional Spanish way of living. The old town has retained most of its traditional features. The narrow cobblestone streets lined with traditional Catalan houses will take you back in time. Tossa offers a wide selection of restaurants that serve outstanding local and international dishes.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on vakantiehuizen met zwembad spanje.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus