ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Fantastic Holiday Rentals In Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 19
Tossa de Mar is a great place for a relaxed holiday. The fabulous beaches bustling with activities, the quaint town with its typical Spanish charm, and of course, the pleasant weather and the glorious sunshine draw travelers to the charming Costa Brava town.
There is no shortage of accommodations in Tossa de Mar. From all-inclusive luxurious hotels to cozy self-catering villas, holiday accommodations catering to different budgets are easily available in Tossa de Mar.
Holiday Homes in Tossa de Mar
For a leisurely vacation in Tossa de Mar, a large number of visitors to the seaside resort prefer renting one of the lovely holiday villas of the town. The privacy of the self-catering accommodations in addition to the luxurious facilities and the affordable rents lure vacationers to opt for private holiday rentals in Tossa de Mar.
Tossa de Mar offers a wide range of holiday rentals. There are stunning beachfront houses, refurbished townhouses, finca-style traditional houses located on the outskirt of Tossa de Mar and holiday apartments situated in the residential area or overlooking the beach. Depending upon your requirements and budget, you can easily find an appropriate holiday property in Tossa de Mar.
The luxurious holiday homes feature large bedrooms with comfortable beds, closets and other bedroom furniture, stylishly decorated lounge, spacious dining room, en suite and separate bathrooms with upscale fittings and a self-contained kitchen. The lavish holiday properties boast of an attractive outdoor area with a well-maintained garden and a private pool. With a furnished terrace offering a view of the sea and the scenic surrounding, the Tossa de Mar holiday homes are appropriate for relaxation.
Attractions of Tossa de Mar
Tossa de Mar offers outstanding facilities for beach activities. The blue flag beach of Playa Gran, the main beach of Tossa, is aptly suited for family activities. If you are searching for a quiet location for lazing and enjoying a siesta, head out to a secluded spot in Playa del Reig. The waters near the shingled beach of Mar Menuda is a popular destination for scuba divers and water sport enthusiasts.
Attractions of Tossa de Mar are not confined to its beaches. A leisurely walk through the town will provide an insight into the traditional Spanish way of living. The old town has retained most of its traditional features. The narrow cobblestone streets lined with traditional Catalan houses will take you back in time. Tossa offers a wide selection of restaurants that serve outstanding local and international dishes.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on vakantiehuizen met zwembad spanje.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure