ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Keep Your Cool In Vegas
Total Articles: 468
Given that temperatures in Las Vegas average over 100 degrees during the summer months, tourists often discover that it is easier to find cheap travel deals to Vegas, such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages, than it is to beat the Vegas heat.
What many visitors are unaware of is that Las Vegas offers a wide variety of cool indoor activities, including bars made out of ice to cool museum exhibits and cheesy indoor attractions. Tourists in the know do not have to break a sweat in Vegas during the summer.
The following are ways to keep your cool in Vegas:
• Chill out with one of Kuma Snow Cream frosty desserts.
• Visit the Qua Baths & Spa which features waterfalls, three Roman baths, and an Arctic Ice Room.
• If you are a beer drinker, beer mugs runneth over at Hofbrauhaus.
• Mandalay Bay’s Red Square is where patrons select premium quaffs from a “Vodka Vault.”
• If a mean Margarita sounds refreshing, check out Sammy Hagar’s Cabo Wabo Cantina in the Miracle Mile Shops. Live music is offered Friday and Saturday nights.
• The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens changes its themes seasonally and is a great way to escape the heat outside. This Conservatory is a popular free attraction for visitors.
• Drink & Drag is a funky, inviting bar great for all night partying. This establishment employs decked out drag queens who serve in the lounge and perform in shows. Also on the premises are 12 lanes of bowling, pool tables, and dart boards.
• Bonanza Gifts is the world’s biggest gift shop and offers endless souvenirs and trinkets.
• If you are a “gamer,” paradise can be found at the Pinball Hall of Fame which is home to the world’s largest collection of pinball machines.
• Tourists who enjoy mojitos and cigars should visit the Casa Fuente Cigar Bar in the Forum Shops at Caesars.
• The Mob Museum, formally called the “National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement” is where visitors can learn about the “cat and mouse” games that were played between the mobsters, who once ran Vegas, and the cops who tried to enforce the law.
• The Fashion Show Mall usually puts on runway shows on the hour Friday through Sunday afternoons.
• The work of Chuck Jones, a famous animator and creator of Wile E. Coyote and Marvin the Martian can be found at Circus Circus.
• If you have a sweet spot, cool down at Sweet Spot Candy Shop which sells retro candies, sodas, taffy, gummies, and chocolate. Frozen treats like Blue Bell Ice Cream and It’s-It sandwiches are sure to take a bite out of the heat.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson