ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Keep Your Cool In Vegas
Total Articles: 468
Given that temperatures in Las Vegas average over 100 degrees during the summer months, tourists often discover that it is easier to find cheap travel deals to Vegas, such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages, than it is to beat the Vegas heat.
What many visitors are unaware of is that Las Vegas offers a wide variety of cool indoor activities, including bars made out of ice to cool museum exhibits and cheesy indoor attractions. Tourists in the know do not have to break a sweat in Vegas during the summer.
The following are ways to keep your cool in Vegas:
• Chill out with one of Kuma Snow Cream frosty desserts.
• Visit the Qua Baths & Spa which features waterfalls, three Roman baths, and an Arctic Ice Room.
• If you are a beer drinker, beer mugs runneth over at Hofbrauhaus.
• Mandalay Bay’s Red Square is where patrons select premium quaffs from a “Vodka Vault.”
• If a mean Margarita sounds refreshing, check out Sammy Hagar’s Cabo Wabo Cantina in the Miracle Mile Shops. Live music is offered Friday and Saturday nights.
• The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens changes its themes seasonally and is a great way to escape the heat outside. This Conservatory is a popular free attraction for visitors.
• Drink & Drag is a funky, inviting bar great for all night partying. This establishment employs decked out drag queens who serve in the lounge and perform in shows. Also on the premises are 12 lanes of bowling, pool tables, and dart boards.
• Bonanza Gifts is the world’s biggest gift shop and offers endless souvenirs and trinkets.
• If you are a “gamer,” paradise can be found at the Pinball Hall of Fame which is home to the world’s largest collection of pinball machines.
• Tourists who enjoy mojitos and cigars should visit the Casa Fuente Cigar Bar in the Forum Shops at Caesars.
• The Mob Museum, formally called the “National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement” is where visitors can learn about the “cat and mouse” games that were played between the mobsters, who once ran Vegas, and the cops who tried to enforce the law.
• The Fashion Show Mall usually puts on runway shows on the hour Friday through Sunday afternoons.
• The work of Chuck Jones, a famous animator and creator of Wile E. Coyote and Marvin the Martian can be found at Circus Circus.
• If you have a sweet spot, cool down at Sweet Spot Candy Shop which sells retro candies, sodas, taffy, gummies, and chocolate. Frozen treats like Blue Bell Ice Cream and It’s-It sandwiches are sure to take a bite out of the heat.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal