ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Natural Foods To Treat Flatulence?
Total Articles: 116
Flatulence is the condition of having too much intestinal or stomach gas. This can result in painful feeling of swelling as well as increased passing of gas from the rectum. Most of the people pass the gas up to 14 times in a day.
As an effect of extreme increase of wind, the stomach gets bloated. Occasionally there is a flickering in the heart and people think that it is a heart trouble. It affects the people due to the disorders in the stomach or belly. Sometimes due to flatulence the stomach gets extremely stressed.
The major symptoms flatulence is increased passage of gas, belching or abdominal swelling or ache. Due to increase in passage of flatus an individual become embarrassed. Flatulence is not life threatening but it certainly cause societal humiliation. This humiliation is the main reason that why people go for medical help to treat flatulence. If you go for capsules it affects your overall health and cause various side effect. To treat flatulence, it is better to go for natural foods. Some of the natural are give below to treat flatulence:
1. Cloves: Grind 5 to 6 cloves and mix ½ cup of boiling water in it. Drink it for 3 days to expel gas from stomach.
2. Turmeric: When gas builds up in the stomach it causes a pain. To get relief from pain take 5gms of turmeric powder with hot water.
3. Milk: Drinking of hot milk helps to ensure in the creation of gas in the stomach.
4. Asafetida: Drinking of asafetida boiled water is very beneficial to relieve pain from the stomach occurred by flatulence.
5. Water: Water is the best natural thing that can used to solve all types of problem and cure any of the disease. Drink one glass of hot water after meals for a few weeks to treat flatulence.
6. Caraway seeds: Taking of caraway seeds with hot water after meals helps to treat flatulence and also expel the gas from the stomach.
7. Mint leaves: Drinking the 25ml of mint juice mixed with 30gms of honey in one glass of water in every morning is mainly useful for the people who are suffering from flatulence.
8. Brinjal: If you are suffering from flatulence or the abdomen gets bloated when you drink water than at that time consume fresh long brinjals as a cooked vegetable every day to treat flatulence.
9. Fenugreek: Fenugreek leaves cooked as a vegetable are helpful to treat flatulence and it also provides feeling of lightness in the body.
10. Ginger: Slice 6gms of ginger into small pieces by adding a little salt and eat it once every day before mealtimes for 10 days to treat flatulence.
11. Mustard oil: The application of mustard oil on the navel is helpful to treat flatulence. Mustard oil is the best natural food item to relieve stomach pain.
12. Nutmeg: Add nutmeg in lemon juice and drink it to clear the bowel and treat flatulence.
13. Apple: Consumption of apple juice makes a thin layer on the digestive organs which protects you from virus and bed smell. Apple also helps to check gas formation and treat flatulence.
These are the best natural foods that you are suggested to treat flatulence quickly and effectively and also avoid stomach pain.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal