ALL >> Health >> View Article
Top 7 Tips For Treating Oligospermia
Total Articles: 116
Oligospermia is the foremost reason of male fertility problems. An average sperm count is 20 million or more for every millimeter of semen. In order for formation to happen, a minimum of 60% of these sperm should have a common figure.
There are different causes of oligospermia. The most familiar cause of oligospermia is varicoceles. It is a situation in which the layers in the scrotum become enlarged. Varicoceles influence 15% of all men and 40% of men who are having the problem of infertility. This situation is supposed to heat up the testicles that reduce the quantity of sperm. In addition, smoking and alcohol intake is another cause of oligospermia.
Oligospermia can also cause by environment factors like exposure to pesticides. Wearing tight underwear and using a hot tub are also the main causes of oligospermia. Oligospermia is generally related with man's weight. Being underweight and overweight can influence sperm count because it is connected to hormonal imbalance and malnutrition. Overweight may also causes the male hormone testosterone that transformed into estrogen, which reduces the stimulation of the testicles. According to the study, it is found that testosterone levels in overweight men were lower than those men who are having a normal weight.
Give below are 7 tips that you can used for treating oligospermia:
1. Exercise regularly: Doing of exercise is one of the best natural method used for treating oligospermia. It is an effective natural treatment for low sperm count. Exercise eases your body metabolism as well as your reproductive function. Exercise every day and reduce fat can assist you to ejaculate more. Tension is the main causes of oligospermia. Doing yoga and meditation regularly helps to reduce tension.
2. Have a healthy diet: Another best tip for treating oligospermia is to take healthy diet. Eat green vegetables and fruits that are high in protein. Eating of whole grains is also good for your health that increases the quality and quantity of sperm. To prevent oligospermia you should also try to avoid smoking and alcohol, which affects you semen production.
3. Wear boxer shorts: Wearing of tight paint can put the pressure on your testicles that cause to oligospermia. Therefore, to treat oligospermia, wear boxer shorts and loose pants.
4. Lose surplus weight: Surplus weight can generally causes testosterone imbalances. To balance your testosterone levels, avoid eating spicy foods and do the exercise regularly. Loosing of surplus weight is one of the best natural treatment for curing oligospermia.
5. Avoid hot bath: Taking of hot baths and saunas is one of the main reason of oligospermia. So, if you want to treat oligospermia, avoid hot bath.
6. Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water helps to improve your semen quantity and quality. Dink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day to treat oligospermia.
7. Try to make love in the morning: Doing of love is the morning is one of the best natural way for treating oligospermia because the productions of sperm are high in the morning.
Along with these 7 tips, another best method for treating oligospermia is to use Spermac capsule. This capsule is purely made by herbal ingredients that help to improve the quality and quantity of sperm. To get of oligospermia take this capsule for 3 to 4 months. You are can use this capsule without any fear of side effect to cure low sperm count naturally.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe