ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips To Increase To Your Typing Skills In 5 Steps:
Total Articles: 61
Average professional typist can type 50- 70 words per minute while average user type around 33 WPM. Nowadays everybody wants to become an expert in computer, because anything is left untouched with the computer. Computer becomes the liability to serve our daily life so it is necessary that we should have good command over computer operations.
Every organization is using computer systems to enhance their productivity. To maintain the proper documentation in offices you should have good command over speed, below are few points to improve your typing speed.
1. Learn typing as a fun:
Download few typing test game, just search in Google online Typing test games, you will huge of list of online games which can be used as tool to improve your typing speed. These online assist individual in enhancing their typing skills. Online games provide you detailed information about how to use keyword in fun and leisure way, like background sounds high class, entertaining and collaborating free touch typing games, free typing educations, and typing tests.Typing instructions will instruct on many levels, posing normally misspelled keywords and distant language words in different style.
2. Setting Posture for best typing test:
Here are few points to remember while sitting for typing:
Sit straight on Chair with correct height of table and your feet, either flat on the surface or inside the table support.
You should follow basic physical criteria arm’s length 12”-30” inches, in front of your computer screen. Places VDU in correct position so that you do not feel any difficulty during typing. Place both your hands on QWERTY keyboard at middle of keyboard use all fingers during the typing. While typing maintain close distance with your body, wrists and forearms level.
3. Don't look at keyboard, memorize keys:
One of the best ways to memorize keys is place transparent paper over keyboard then start typing this way you can avoid the keyboard and improve your typing skills. By following this practice you are able to type with much better speed. It’s become funny if you daily follow this practice this technique. If you are able to do it, you will realize a drastic progress in your typing speed.
4. Practice speed typing and you will make less typo in future:
If you want learn anything and you are putting your best possible effort to learn then nobody can stop learn.
5. Online chatting can be a good practice
Social Media is a good choice to improve your typing skills, online chat with your friends helps to increase your typing skills. Participating in daily typing contest and checking your speed on Online Typing test tools can dramatically increase your speed.
For more information about "Typing test" please visit: http://besttypingtest.me/
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media