ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips To Increase To Your Typing Skills In 5 Steps:
Total Articles: 61
Average professional typist can type 50- 70 words per minute while average user type around 33 WPM. Nowadays everybody wants to become an expert in computer, because anything is left untouched with the computer. Computer becomes the liability to serve our daily life so it is necessary that we should have good command over computer operations.
Every organization is using computer systems to enhance their productivity. To maintain the proper documentation in offices you should have good command over speed, below are few points to improve your typing speed.
1. Learn typing as a fun:
Download few typing test game, just search in Google online Typing test games, you will huge of list of online games which can be used as tool to improve your typing speed. These online assist individual in enhancing their typing skills. Online games provide you detailed information about how to use keyword in fun and leisure way, like background sounds high class, entertaining and collaborating free touch typing games, free typing educations, and typing tests.Typing instructions will instruct on many levels, posing normally misspelled keywords and distant language words in different style.
2. Setting Posture for best typing test:
Here are few points to remember while sitting for typing:
Sit straight on Chair with correct height of table and your feet, either flat on the surface or inside the table support.
You should follow basic physical criteria arm’s length 12”-30” inches, in front of your computer screen. Places VDU in correct position so that you do not feel any difficulty during typing. Place both your hands on QWERTY keyboard at middle of keyboard use all fingers during the typing. While typing maintain close distance with your body, wrists and forearms level.
3. Don't look at keyboard, memorize keys:
One of the best ways to memorize keys is place transparent paper over keyboard then start typing this way you can avoid the keyboard and improve your typing skills. By following this practice you are able to type with much better speed. It’s become funny if you daily follow this practice this technique. If you are able to do it, you will realize a drastic progress in your typing speed.
4. Practice speed typing and you will make less typo in future:
If you want learn anything and you are putting your best possible effort to learn then nobody can stop learn.
5. Online chatting can be a good practice
Social Media is a good choice to improve your typing skills, online chat with your friends helps to increase your typing skills. Participating in daily typing contest and checking your speed on Online Typing test tools can dramatically increase your speed.
For more information about "Typing test" please visit: http://besttypingtest.me/
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar