ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Flights To Delhi
Total Articles: 1
Delhi is a famously known for monuments like India Gate, Parliament House, Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Jantar Mantar and etc. Flights to Delhi and visit the famous monuments Red Fort is one of them its stands a powerful reminder of the Mughal emperors who ruled India. The walls, built in 1638, were designed to keep out invaders, now they mainly keep out the noise and confusion of the city. Inside is a veritable treasure trove of buildings, including the Drum House, the Hall of Public Audiences, the white marble Hall of Private Audiences, the Pearl Mosque, Royal Baths and Palace of Color. India Gate at the center of New Delhi is a war memorial, built in memory of the Indian soldiers. During nightfall, India Gate is dramatically floodlit while the fountains nearby make a lovely display with coloured lights. Its stands at one end of Rajpath and the area surrounding it are generally referred to as 'India Gate'.
Flights to Delhi to visit the Qutub Minar this Delhi Monument is the highest tower in India made of stone. The stone pillar was built by Qutab-ud- Din Aibak. The Parliament house is a circular colonnaded building. It also houses ministerial offices, numerous committee rooms and an excellent library as well. The three semi circular buildings are used for the Rajya Shabha and Lok Shabha meetings. Chandni Chowk is a main market place in Delhi; it keeps alive the city's living legacy of Shahjahanabad. Created by Shah Jahan the builder of Taj Mahal, the old city, with the Red Fort as its focal point and Jama Masjid as the praying centre, has a fascinating market called Chandni Chowk. It’s planned so that his daughter could shop for all that she wanted. The market was divided by canals. The canals are now closed, but Chandni Chowk remains Asia's largest wholesale market and they are many other places in Delhi to visit so Flights to Delhi and have an experience and knowledge about past history. So compare Flights to Delhi and book with us now for your journey Flights to Delhi and have full enjoyment with lot of experience.
Cheap Tickets to Delhi are available now, only what you have to do is to call us and check if is available on your dates, book your Flights to Delhi in advance for ignoring high prices, for inquiring Special offers or some other queries about the Journey call to our experts on 02030020423 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org . So, don’t see sky now fly the world with help of theukflights Agency team.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David