ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Make Up Air Power Tube Fan
Total Articles: 31
Fans Mall Co. makes a PT Power Tube Make-Up Air System a sone of the most economical options for larger industrial plants ventilation air make up.
When exhaust fans are used to provide ventilation, both for industrial and process exhaust and personnel comfort, a negative air pressure is created within the building. This negative pressure causes several problems:
- Process exhaust systems are less efficient and may not work properly.
- Down flow can occur through gravity vents and result in the back venting of products of combustion from flues and stacks of heaters and process equipment.
- Drafts are created that are a discomfort to employees. Safe operating of outside doors may even be impaired.
Our Power Tube Fan Make-Up Air System solves all of these problems economically, even on the coldest winter day.
In the winter, conventional make-up air systems have to heat the cold outside air prior to introduction into the building. This is an expensive process in both equipment and continuing energy cost. The Power Tube Fan Make-Up Air System is a simpler system that utilizes wasted building heat and basic aerodynamic principles for supplying, tempering and distributing make-up air. And that makes it less expensive than conventional make-up air systems to purchase, to install and to operate.
PT Power Tube Fan Make-Up Air System uses a special propeller fan with straightening vanes and fan housing mounted to an opening in a building sidewall near the ceiling (an optional roof mounting model is available). A motor operated wall shutter is attached to the outside wall opening under a protective weather hood. A long specially constructed reinforced polyethylene tube is connected to the fan discharge orifice to carry fresh outside air throughout the building and temper it by mixing cold outside air with warm inside air near the plant ceiling before it reaches floor level.
Specially sized and spaced discharge holes in the polyethylene tube produce relatively high velocity turbulent jets of air. This turbulent jet flow swirls and mixes surrounding air particles resulting in the entrinment of the warm ceiling air and the complete tempering of very cold outside air within a relatively short distance. The result is heated make-up air at the price of unheated make-up air.
Power Tube Make-Up Air Fans are available in Sizes 18 to 48 for for air flows up to 40,000 CFM.
PT Power Tube Make-Up Air System tube is constructed of thick woven high density polyethylene fiber(8 x 8) laminated with poly coating to a thickness of 6 Mils. It is 3.8 oz. per square yard material. Burst strength is 118 Lbs per square inch. The material is flame retardant and complied with NFPA Standard 701. Tubes are available in two colors: blue and white. One end of the polyethylene tube is factory sealed.
Sufficient make-up air should be provided to balance exhaust from general ventilation and process ventilation. Usually several Power Tube Fans will be required, located to distribute air throughout the plant. If additional tempering of make-up air in specific plant areas becomes necessary, unit heaters can be added.
Additional information can be found at the Fans Mall Company web site http://www.barryfan.net/industrial-impellers.html
Industrial Equipment Engineer
Fans Mall Co.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
2. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
3. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma
4. Private Residential Property Management Services In New York City
Author: Anuradha Walia
5. Single Storey Homes Perth - Renovate Or Build
Author: Patrick Fox
6. Two Storey Home Builders With Upside-down Living
Author: Patrick Fox
7. Great Living Homes - Rural Home Builders
Author: Patrick Fox
8. The Green Ambassador Provides Eco Green Real Estate Green Home Solution Services
Author: Cathy Allen
9. Top Service Apartments
Author: Paul Wright
10. Helping Senior Citizens With Deal With Loss Of Independence
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article.
11. El Reino - 2 Bhk & 3 Bhk Apartments In Goa
Author: Vianaar Homes
12. 4 Intrinsic Risks Of Real Estate Investment
Author: Rajiv Partap Singh
13. Rio San Juan Real Estate Offer Exact Caribbean Way Of Living
14. What Are The Top Benefits Of Buying A Home In Fiji?
Author: anil kumar
15. Godrej Tranquil, Live A Premium Lifestyle In Kandivali, Mumbai