ALL >> General >> View Article
Why The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic Is A Great Car For Students
Total Articles: 1
The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic offers good value for money. The unique features of the car appeal to youngsters, particularly students. You may check out the specifications at a Chevrolet dealership before choosing a variant. Here are some special features of the car, which are so appealing to students.
The 1.4 litre Turbo engine speeds up to 96 km per hour in 8 seconds. In addition, a fuel consumption of 5.8 litres per 100 kms makes it one of the most affordable Chevrolet cars. The car is easy to maintain making it a budget friendly option for students.
The stylish design of the cockpit adds to the visual appeal of the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic. The instrument panel is an inspiration from the latest motorcycle designs. This makes it a particular favourite among students.
The flat-bottomed steering wheel with red stitching, shiny aluminium pedals and roomy interiors make the design stand out.
The steering is neither too limp nor too heavy to handle. You can have a good time driving effortlessly on a highway stretch or in the city roads.
Safety is a major concern for students when choosing a car. The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic incorporates essential safety features in its design. It has an electronic stability control unit as well as a traction control unit. This allows the safety mechanism to detect a sideways skid beforehand and avert it automatically.
The car is equipped with ten airbags. This includes airbags for the knees of the driver and the front passenger and body airbags for the passengers on the rear seats. There are airbags for the sides of the seats and the roof-rail as well.
Separate sensors control each of the airbags. The sensors can perceive the location and the severity of an impact correctly. This allows the deployment of the airbags exactly as required.
The detachable assembly of pedal system of the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic makes it stand out among Chevrolet cars. During a head on collision, the pedal detaches, which prevents it from injuring the feet of the driver.
The tough steel body adds to the safety of the vehicle. The doorframes constructed from tubular steel supports the doors and gives additional strength to the roof.
Very superior steel of high tensile strength makes up the engine compartment, which allows the front of the car to spread out the effects of a head on crash. The same steel makes up the roof, which allows the roof to bear four times the weight of the car. This feature makes the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic safe for the driver and the passengers in a rollover crash.
The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic affords an unusual combination of safety and fun while driving. Students can have fun and stay safe while hitting the road.
For more information about Chevrolet cars, please visit http://www.georgianchevrolet.com/
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena