ALL >> Others >> View Article
High Volume Inline Blower
Total Articles: 23
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
Made by American Blowers Co. high pressure MVA series mixed flow inline ventilators finally resolves the problem of pushing air through high resistance and long ventilation ducts.
Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
Another in-line fan for for air moving in round ducts by Blowers Depot is a high pressure small vaneaxial fan finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
For a long time the efficient ventilation of remote rooms in the large houses could be done only with two independent air supply sources (like a furnace). Ventilating ductwork in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
For additional information please refer to http://americanblower.net/centrifugal.html
Industrial Ventilating Engineer
American Blowers Company
Others Articles1. Security Camera And Video Surveillance Systems Austin
Author: James Stewart
2. Get The Right Driving Instructor In Cheshunt To Pass The Test
3. Different Wealth Management Tips You Must Know
Author: Mark Henry is the author of this article.
4. Wedding Anniversary: These Fun Facts Are Not To Be Missed!
Author: Anand Tiwari
5. Benefits Of Ecommerce Software_ Ecom365cloud
Author: Dhwani Khatri
6. Hire A Team Of Renowned Interior Designers In Mumbai
Author: Santosh Rana
7. How To Get Casual Kolhapuri Chappals Online
8. Commercial Dump Trucks Kamloops - Backbone Of Construction Industry!
Author: Brad Richards is the author of this article
9. Avail The Best Photography Equipment Rental Service And Save Your Moments
Author: Sourav Biswas
10. 5 Top Reasons Why You Need An Inverter Generator
Author: Nathan Crowley
11. Global Machine Learning Chip Market Growth
12. Things To Do In Majorca
Author: James Methew
13. Impact Of Software Companies In India Towards Digitalization Of The Nation
Author: Deepanjan Goswami
14. Akshaya Tritiya - Is It Only About Buying Gold?
Author: Akshaya Patra
15. Retail Management Software Features
Author: Dhwani Khatri