ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Fun Things To Do In Hong Kong With Kids
Total Articles: 452
Hong Kong is a unique and modern metropolis that manages to perfectly blend Western and Eastern traditions into a city that never sleeps. Renowned the world over for its beautiful, natural harbor and impressive skyline, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated places on earth and it promises endless things to do. If you're planning a family trip to this magical city, here are some fun things to do in Hong Kong with the kids that they won't forget.
Visit Victoria Peak
Victoria Peak is one of the most popular things to do in Hong Kong because the view of the city from here is simply unparalleled. You'll get a beautiful view of Victoria Harbour as well as the surrounding islands and you don't even need to scale this 552 meter mountain on foot. Take the peak tram from the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus and you can take the kids on a half-day tour with the peak as the final destination.
Head to Ocean Park
Want to know what to do in Hong Kong to escape the heat and give the kids a chance to go crazy? Head to Ocean Park, the seventh most popular amusement park in the world and one of the top 35 most visited tourist attractions on earth, which includes the 7 Wonders of the World. The park is separated into 2 areas by a large mountain and it's home to 20 rides and 11 animal exhibits. It's definitely one of the top Hong Kong destinations for kids!
Bargain at Temple Street
Why not take in some Hong Kong shopping with the kids? After sunset, Temple Street comes alive with rows of shops selling everything you could want. Check out the Chinese opera performances and fortune tellers, too. This is a really fun Hong Kong shopping trip for kids who are old enough to do some shopping on their own.
Hong Kong Disneyland
After taking in some shopping and adventure, take the kids on an adventure at Hong Kong Disneyland, where they can enjoy fireworks, fun rides and broadway-style shows Disney style. Admission costs HK$350 and the park is open from 10:30 to 7:30.
Take in Some Art
Older kids might appreciate learning more about the culture in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Museum of Art has one of the world's largest collections of Chinese antiquities including ceramics, scrolls and calligraphy from the 16th century to modern day.
Walk Along Repulse Bay
Finally, are you searching for what to do in Hong Kong to enjoy the area's natural beauty? Head to Repulse Bay, which was a pirate base during the 19th century and is now the most expensive housing neighborhood in the city. It's also one of the most scenic beaches in Hong Kong where you can take in the natural scenery.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca