ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why You Should Buy A Used Chevrolet
Total Articles: 1
Buying used Chevrolet vehicles is a smart decision. Chevrolet trucks and cars are recognised for their reliability and performance. There are several options available to help you make a judicious choice. Here are some reasons for getting a used Chevrolet.
Used Chevrolet cars are around 20% to 40% cheaper than the new models depending upon the condition, reliability, mileage, performance and of course the popularity of the vehicle. You may look up the advertisements for sale of used Chevrolet cars to avail of a model that is quite recent and may not have run more than 15,000 km.
Some used cars or trucks may be within the factory warranty period.
Apt for young learners
It is a sensible idea to present a used Chevrolet car to a young member of your family who has just acquired a driving license. The sturdiness of the vehicle can withstand the experiments of the new learner. The price paid for the experience the youngster will gain, will not disappoint you.
Variety of options
A wide range of options is available at Chevrolet vehicles Rexdale. If you cannot get a particular variety at an affordable price, you can get a closely similar model at a cost within your means.
Another great advantage of buying a used Chevrolet is that you can get a model that the manufacturer has phased out.
Cars begin to lose their value right from the day of purchase and the steepest declines take place within a year of the new purchase. Certain models may lose more than 40% in the first year. The depreciation is not as sharp for used cars.
Lower insurance rates
The insurance rates for a used car are considerably lower than the rates for a brand new car.
Pay less for the extras
A dealer selling a new car may charge a heavy price for installing additional features like a navigation system. While buying a used car, you may avail of a model with any of the desired features at a reasonable price. It is vital to note that the expensive additional features do not add to the resale value of the car.
Sales tax and registration fees
The sales tax and registration fees are significantly less for a used Chevrolet truck or car than for a new vehicle. You can benefit greatly by buying a two year old or an older model.
Low Financing Rates
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions