ALL >> Business >> View Article
China Resources International To Recruit Several Thousand In 2013 For Xiaoluo Project
Total Articles: 4
Oct. 31, 2012 - SHANGHAI – China Resources International President Mr. Wei Feng, has today announced that the company will need to hire at least 3000 for its latest project. Following the dismissal and attempted reinstatement of 12,000 miners this week at AngloGold (South Africa), the union representatives at China Resources International conducted an anonymous survey, aimed at assessing employee satisfaction in the workplace, prior to recruiting over the coming months.
Results of the survey revealed that 68% of employees selected the word “content” to describe how they felt about their working conditions, which was the second most positive of five possible responses. All employees were asked to take part, in total privacy to ensure the results of the test accurately reflected the feeling of the workforce. Individual cases were not examined.
The results come in stark contrast to the global public perception of miners, which was well highlighted when 12,000 miners went on strike at South Africa's largest gold miner, AngloGold following clashes with security forces over pay disputes which left 34 dead.
Compared to many larger mining companies, China Resources International enjoys a politically and socially stable climate in both the Guizhou and and Jilin provinces of China, and there are few, if any clashes with security forces; unlike many African and Latin American mining companies. This means production is constant, and unnecessary expenses are minimised.
China Resources International President Mr Wei Feng who commented,
“It is important to minimise such costs, and disruptions, and of course maintain the day to day flow of the company. Also the survey did assess other factors such as stress levels and future plans etc, so with that information inferences may be made as to what areas we may improve as a company. It is imperative that as we grow we do not lose sight of what has made us successful.”
Mr Feng further said he hopes that this positive reflection of our company encourages current workers to stay with China Resources International. Applications have already been received for upcoming positions, and the company will be hiring several thousand new staff in 2013.
About the Company
China Resources International, is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining