ALL >> Business >> View Article
China Resources International To Recruit Several Thousand In 2013 For Xiaoluo Project
Total Articles: 4
Oct. 31, 2012 - SHANGHAI – China Resources International President Mr. Wei Feng, has today announced that the company will need to hire at least 3000 for its latest project. Following the dismissal and attempted reinstatement of 12,000 miners this week at AngloGold (South Africa), the union representatives at China Resources International conducted an anonymous survey, aimed at assessing employee satisfaction in the workplace, prior to recruiting over the coming months.
Results of the survey revealed that 68% of employees selected the word “content” to describe how they felt about their working conditions, which was the second most positive of five possible responses. All employees were asked to take part, in total privacy to ensure the results of the test accurately reflected the feeling of the workforce. Individual cases were not examined.
The results come in stark contrast to the global public perception of miners, which was well highlighted when 12,000 miners went on strike at South Africa's largest gold miner, AngloGold following clashes with security forces over pay disputes which left 34 dead.
Compared to many larger mining companies, China Resources International enjoys a politically and socially stable climate in both the Guizhou and and Jilin provinces of China, and there are few, if any clashes with security forces; unlike many African and Latin American mining companies. This means production is constant, and unnecessary expenses are minimised.
China Resources International President Mr Wei Feng who commented,
“It is important to minimise such costs, and disruptions, and of course maintain the day to day flow of the company. Also the survey did assess other factors such as stress levels and future plans etc, so with that information inferences may be made as to what areas we may improve as a company. It is imperative that as we grow we do not lose sight of what has made us successful.”
Mr Feng further said he hopes that this positive reflection of our company encourages current workers to stay with China Resources International. Applications have already been received for upcoming positions, and the company will be hiring several thousand new staff in 2013.
About the Company
China Resources International, is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei