ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
9 Reasons To Consider A Miami Short Term Rental Over A Hotel
Total Articles: 452
If you're planning a trip to Miami, do yourself a favor and learn about the advantages of Miami vacation rentals. Unlike hotels, you'll have more space, greater amenities and more privacy, among other benefits. Here's a quick look at 9 great reasons to consider a Miami short term rental instead of a hotel.
1. More Space to Enjoy
The average hotel room has just 325 square feet. Unless you want to enjoy your vacation from a shoe box, consider looking into furnished apartments in Miami, as well as homes and condos, to enjoy greater space.
2. Save Money
While Miami vacation rentals are usually more expensive on a nightly basis, you'll save money if you plan to book for a few days or over a week. You'll also enjoy greater amenities for the money, and you'll be able to cook and eat meals in your home away from home. Considering how expensive it can be to feed an entire family three times a day at restaurants, a fully-equipped kitchen in Miami corporate housing or short term rentals can save you substantially.
3. Enjoy Your Run of the House
No more playing by the hotel's schedule for the fitness center, housekeeping and that warmed over continental breakfast in the lobby. Do what you want, when you want. Get up from bed whenever you like, swim or hit the treadmill when you feel like it and eat breakfast anytime.
Finding a pet-friendly hotel is a challenge, and who wants to keep a dog locked up in a hotel room, anyway? When you choose a Miami short term rental, you can choose among hundreds of homes, apartments and condos that will accommodate your dog or cat, which will usually be located in a more convenient area of the building.
5. No Hidden Fees
You won't face any hidden charges when you book short-term rentals or corporate housing in Miami with a reputable company. You will know exactly what's included and what you'll need to pay with no hidden costs for Internet, pool towels or anything else.
6. Enjoy the Comforts of Home
Shop around and you'll be able to find a great Miami short term rental with all of the comforts of home, including full-sized appliances, dishes and cookware, books, games, a DVD library and laundry facilities. This makes your trip that much more comfortable and easy!
7. Easily Accommodate Kids
Most hotels simply aren't geared toward families or people traveling with children. Along with dragging the kids downstairs for breakfast, you won't have enough space to accommodate everyone and keep the kids comfortable. Miami vacation rentals have the space and fun to accommodate kids with all of the essentials and home-cooked meals.
8. Enjoy Your Privacy
If you like your own space and privacy, a hotel room probably isn't very enjoyable with the thin walls, crowded pool, maids coming in and the constant sounds of people coming and going. None of this will apply with a Miami short term rental!
9. Renter's Market Benefits You
Finally, there's so much competition for your money during the holidays and Miami short term rentals will pull out all of the stops, including big-screen televisions, luxurious linens and much more.
Home and Garden Articles1. A Guideline To Pick And Hang The Most Fitting Hubbardton Forge Pendants For Kitchen
Author: Bryson Kaleb
2. Taste Of Summer In The Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
3. Ideas On How To Decorate Your Home Elegantly On Budget
Author: Chloe Kellaway
4. Types Of Scaffolding Used In Different Buildings To Support The Workers
Author: Suzane Bogdana
5. 9 Amazing Benefits Of Buying Spray Foam Insulation From A Good Brand
Author: Zac Fogg
6. Mattress Cleaning Is Crucial To Keep Your Family Healthy, Fit And Fine
Author: Alyssa Ramsden
7. Why Is Building Supplies Melbourne So Important?
Author: Rex Paine
8. Ekitchen Floor Cabinets Are Designed Around You And Your Kitchen
Author: Adam Smith
9. Conquer The Most Recent Options To Meet Up Your Cheap Floor Drainage Necessities
Author: Partha Goswami
10. Choose Wise, Choose Wink And Nod
Author: Rakesh Salunke
11. Pressure Washing Your Home - When To Call The Pros
Author: Walter Scott
12. Do Not Regret, Simply ‘wink And Nod’
Author: Rakesh Salunke
13. How Plumbing Will Help In Increasing The Home’s Retail Value
Author: John Vesnaver
14. Things To Consider Before Remodeling/ Repairing Your Home
Author: BNE Enterprise
15. How To Find The Best Local House Painters In Abbotsford
Author: Sam Philippe