ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
9 Reasons To Consider A Miami Short Term Rental Over A Hotel
Total Articles: 452
If you're planning a trip to Miami, do yourself a favor and learn about the advantages of Miami vacation rentals. Unlike hotels, you'll have more space, greater amenities and more privacy, among other benefits. Here's a quick look at 9 great reasons to consider a Miami short term rental instead of a hotel.
1. More Space to Enjoy
The average hotel room has just 325 square feet. Unless you want to enjoy your vacation from a shoe box, consider looking into furnished apartments in Miami, as well as homes and condos, to enjoy greater space.
2. Save Money
While Miami vacation rentals are usually more expensive on a nightly basis, you'll save money if you plan to book for a few days or over a week. You'll also enjoy greater amenities for the money, and you'll be able to cook and eat meals in your home away from home. Considering how expensive it can be to feed an entire family three times a day at restaurants, a fully-equipped kitchen in Miami corporate housing or short term rentals can save you substantially.
3. Enjoy Your Run of the House
No more playing by the hotel's schedule for the fitness center, housekeeping and that warmed over continental breakfast in the lobby. Do what you want, when you want. Get up from bed whenever you like, swim or hit the treadmill when you feel like it and eat breakfast anytime.
Finding a pet-friendly hotel is a challenge, and who wants to keep a dog locked up in a hotel room, anyway? When you choose a Miami short term rental, you can choose among hundreds of homes, apartments and condos that will accommodate your dog or cat, which will usually be located in a more convenient area of the building.
5. No Hidden Fees
You won't face any hidden charges when you book short-term rentals or corporate housing in Miami with a reputable company. You will know exactly what's included and what you'll need to pay with no hidden costs for Internet, pool towels or anything else.
6. Enjoy the Comforts of Home
Shop around and you'll be able to find a great Miami short term rental with all of the comforts of home, including full-sized appliances, dishes and cookware, books, games, a DVD library and laundry facilities. This makes your trip that much more comfortable and easy!
7. Easily Accommodate Kids
Most hotels simply aren't geared toward families or people traveling with children. Along with dragging the kids downstairs for breakfast, you won't have enough space to accommodate everyone and keep the kids comfortable. Miami vacation rentals have the space and fun to accommodate kids with all of the essentials and home-cooked meals.
8. Enjoy Your Privacy
If you like your own space and privacy, a hotel room probably isn't very enjoyable with the thin walls, crowded pool, maids coming in and the constant sounds of people coming and going. None of this will apply with a Miami short term rental!
9. Renter's Market Benefits You
Finally, there's so much competition for your money during the holidays and Miami short term rentals will pull out all of the stops, including big-screen televisions, luxurious linens and much more.
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper