ALL >> General >> View Article
Cutting Production Rate Factor During Cutting Process
Total Articles: 61
When operating diamond circular saw blade, you have to pay attention on some technical parameters such as cutting linear velocity, cutting production rate and so on. In the following article, I will introduce some basic knowledge about cutting production rate, are you interested?
Cutting production rate is also known as cutting efficiency, which means the cutting sectional area in a unit time and as usual, it is the product of saw blade cutting depth and the feeding speed. As for its unit, square centimeter per minute or square meter per hour would be the common using one.
Based on the cutting practice, when cutting the same material, if the cutting depth and feeding speed is increased, the cutting production rate would be improved, however, saw blade would be abraded and even be damaged seriously, as a result, its working life would be shorter relatively. At the same time, believe it or not, when the cutting efficiency is increased, the cutting cost would also be increased correspondingly.
Generally speaking, when cutting soft material or other materials which have strong performance of abrasiveness, it is better to choose saw blade which can get final cutting effect just for one time. For example, saw blade with medium diameter would be the wise choice and meanwhile it is can be used to cut panel. As for some hard cutting materials such as granite, the whole cutting process should be divided into a few steps. Once the cutting depth is ensured, you have to calculate the best feeding speed under the same condition of cutting production rate. In addition, if cutting power is a little lower or cutting requirement would be more precise, it is better to use low cutting production rate. On the contrary, if cutting power is higher or cutting requirement is coarse, cutting production rate would be relatively higher.
In addition, as one skillful sawyer, you should clearly know that once the cutting production rate is confirmed, different feeding speed would have different abrasion condition on saw blade when using, for example, if feeding speed is too fast, binding agent at tool bit would be abraded in a short time so that diamond is easy to be dropped. However, if feeding speed is too much slow, binding agent is abraded slowly and diamond is not easy to put the first edge on it or it is easy to be polished, as a result, cutting resistance would be increased and cutting production rate would be decreased.
Different Circular Saw Blades including Woodworking Saw Blades and Panel Saw Blades are offered at Flostools, one professional circular saw blades manufacturer. In addition, Aluminum Saw Blades is also available at affordable price.
General Articles1. Out-of-state Investor's Check List Of Questions
Author: ABC COMPANY
2. Tablet Repair Centre By Expert Technicians Tabletrepairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Gambling Is Not A New Concept And Helps Earning Quick Money
Author: Stephen Brimson
4. Squeezing Your Stress Away With Customized Stress Balls
Author: Ethan Daniel
5. The Emperor Of San Francisco Housing Development
Author: Oz Erickson
6. Adobe Flash Player Not Working On Chrome
Author: Adobe flash player not working on chrome
7. Tips For Buying A Headphone
8. Reasons To Choose υαλουρονικό οξύ
Author: Gina Malot
9. Skirt Suits For Women Fashion In Shades Of Brown, Neutrals...
10. New Home Furniture Sylvan Lake - Our Show Home In Sylvan Lake
11. Who Says Your Anniversary’s Day Is For Lovers? Party With Your Single Pals And A Denver Party Bus Re
12. Maxeler's Increased Focus On Government
13. 4 Reasons To Buy Double Beds With Mattress At Bed Shops
Author: bed shops
14. The Ways To Insert Guitar Beats In Your Album
15. Why African Shea Butter Soap Is Best For Skin?
Author: Ba Cisse