ALL >> General >> View Article
Four Main Reasons About Saw Blade Burning
Total Articles: 61
During cutting and sawing process, have you encountered such condition that the saw blade is burned just in a short time? When saw blade working, if the cutting speed is too fast, there would be higher temperature on saw blade, meanwhile, the rigidity of saw blade would be decreased. Under such condition, if cutting crumbs are not removed in time, or heat dissipation performance is not very good or there are some abnormal objects impacted on saw blade, saw blade would lost its balance, as as result, there would be a large number of quantity of heat caused by friction flashily and then saw blade would be burned.
In the following article, I will introduce four main reasons for such saw blade burning and then give some useful suggestion about how to prevent saw blade being burned. Are you interested in such topic? If yes, follow me to read.
Reasons for saw blade being burned
Firstly, the saw blade’s heat dissipation condition is not very good. When buying saw blade, you’d better pay attention to check that whether there are heat emission holes on it and it is better to buy such ones. Or when cutting, you can add some cold water or other cooling liquid on saw blade to reduce its working temperature.
Secondly, there are too many saw teeth on saw blade. Sometimes in order to get higher cutting efficiency, people are likely to use multiple blade saw, on which there are too many saw teeth. As is known to all, cutting resistance would be more higher if there are too many saw teeth on it, as a result, it is easy to be burned.
Thirdly, cutting crumbs is not removed in time, in other words, the discharge performance is not very good. Under such condition, parts on saw blade would be too hot because of lots of cutting crumbs are accumulated at here and then it is easy to be burned.
Fourthly, believe it nor not, cutting material is another factor which will lead to saw blade burning. For example, thin carpentry board is not easy to be cut, meanwhile, if the quality of shaving board is too poor because lots of impurity contained inside, saw blade is easy to be burned.
Suggestion for avoiding saw blade burning
Firstly, material feeding direction should be vertical with principal axis.
Secondly, principal axis bearing should not be damaged seriously.
Thirdly, saw blade should not be too blunt.
Different Circular Saw Blade including Wood Cutting Saw Blades and Panel Saw Blades are offered at Flostools, one professional circular saw blades manufacturer. In addition, Aluminum Saw Blades is also available at affordable price.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa