ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pay As You Go Vs. Pay Monthly
Total Articles: 59
We understand that it takes time to search through all the different offers and choices available, which is exactly why this article is here to give you a helping hand. To make it simple for you we've selected two of the most popular phone payment options for you to choose from.
The two options that all big providers offer are pay monthly and pay as you go, also known as PAYG. Like anything, both options have their pros and their cons. To help you navigate which is best for you we've got some information on both choices, so you can make a knowledgeable decision.
Of course, the most obvious difference between the two is cost, and the way you pay for using the mobile phone. The pay monthly option is basically a contract that you enter into when you buy a phone, meaning that you will usually get the handset free or at a discounted price, and will pay for it at the end of every month until the contract runs out.
When you opt for the PAYG method, you will have to pay for your handset upfront and will have to put your own credit on the phone via a credit voucher or card payment. The good thing about opting for PAYG is that customers can easily keep track of how much they are spending, because they have to manually put the credit on.
Whereas, customers on a pay monthly contract will have to wait until their monthly bill comes through in the post before they can realise that they have gone over their monthly allowance, discovering how much they owe. To prevent this from happening some companies offer a cap, meaning that you can only use the allowance you asked for.
The good thing about a pay monthly contract is that you won't need to top up every other day, or run out of credit halfway through an important phone call. However, you will be committed to a contract that will last up to 24 months. Within 24 months, there could easily be two generations of new phones – leaving the handset you bought way behind in the digital times.
3 is a leading broadband and telephone provider, covering over 97% of the UK population. The majority of customers using this network often opt for the 3 Pay Monthly contract, mainly because of the handsets that are available with these types of tariffs, but also because it is much more convenient for people with busy lifestyles. Another benefit that 3 Pay Monthly provides is super-fast internet data. If you were to choose PAYG then you would have to spend your credit on internet data, which can be a bit of a pain and much more expensive when compared to some of the unlimited deals they are currently on offer. That being said, if you do prefer the PAYG features overall, you can always pick up a mobile broadband dongle from the 3 store.
For more information visit: http://www.3mobileonline.co.uk
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining