ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pay As You Go Vs. Pay Monthly
Total Articles: 59
We understand that it takes time to search through all the different offers and choices available, which is exactly why this article is here to give you a helping hand. To make it simple for you we've selected two of the most popular phone payment options for you to choose from.
The two options that all big providers offer are pay monthly and pay as you go, also known as PAYG. Like anything, both options have their pros and their cons. To help you navigate which is best for you we've got some information on both choices, so you can make a knowledgeable decision.
Of course, the most obvious difference between the two is cost, and the way you pay for using the mobile phone. The pay monthly option is basically a contract that you enter into when you buy a phone, meaning that you will usually get the handset free or at a discounted price, and will pay for it at the end of every month until the contract runs out.
When you opt for the PAYG method, you will have to pay for your handset upfront and will have to put your own credit on the phone via a credit voucher or card payment. The good thing about opting for PAYG is that customers can easily keep track of how much they are spending, because they have to manually put the credit on.
Whereas, customers on a pay monthly contract will have to wait until their monthly bill comes through in the post before they can realise that they have gone over their monthly allowance, discovering how much they owe. To prevent this from happening some companies offer a cap, meaning that you can only use the allowance you asked for.
The good thing about a pay monthly contract is that you won't need to top up every other day, or run out of credit halfway through an important phone call. However, you will be committed to a contract that will last up to 24 months. Within 24 months, there could easily be two generations of new phones – leaving the handset you bought way behind in the digital times.
3 is a leading broadband and telephone provider, covering over 97% of the UK population. The majority of customers using this network often opt for the 3 Pay Monthly contract, mainly because of the handsets that are available with these types of tariffs, but also because it is much more convenient for people with busy lifestyles. Another benefit that 3 Pay Monthly provides is super-fast internet data. If you were to choose PAYG then you would have to spend your credit on internet data, which can be a bit of a pain and much more expensive when compared to some of the unlimited deals they are currently on offer. That being said, if you do prefer the PAYG features overall, you can always pick up a mobile broadband dongle from the 3 store.
For more information visit: http://www.3mobileonline.co.uk
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help