ALL >> Business >> View Article
Housemaid Caught Selling Baby For Dh 6,000 – Gets 3 Years In Jail
Total Articles: 34
Latest News !!!
Many women from various parts of the world come to Dubai to work as housemaids. They get jobs through Maids Agency in Dubai and other sources. However, there are certain negative cases regarding housemaids resorting to crime. For example, an Indonesian housemaid aged 22 years, allegedly offered her daughter of six months born out of an illegitimate relationship for sale for an amount of DH 6000 and was sent to prison for three years. The maid after completing her jail term was furthermore instructed to be deported by the Criminal Court of Dubai. The Dubai Prosecution blamed the maid of human trading. The Dubai police got a clue of an Indonesian woman keen to sell her 6 months old daughter for an amount of AED 6000. Then the police decided to catch the maid red handed. Therefore, one of the police woman faked as an infertile woman and her colleague acted as her husband. He called up the maid and told her that his wife was infertile and that they were desperate to buy her baby. He also negotiated on the price saying that they were poor. The maid agreed to sell her daughter and handed over her daughter in the parking area of a hotel. The police said that, in February, the housemaid came with her baby, and after receiving the money and giving the baby to the policewoman, she was immediately arrested by the Dubai police. After getting arrested, she admitted to absconding her employer and worked for other families on an hourly basis. Then she went to her friend known as Raya who works in Dubai. The Indonesian maid fell in love with a Pakistani named Tahir who proposed to meet her expenses if she lived with him. After that she was carrying his baby and when she informed him, he suggested her to terminate the baby. When she refused, he told her that he will leave the UAE and go to Oman. Then he switched off his cell phone and vanished. She then met a woman known as Fatima who directed her to an Indonesian woman, Lina who helped her to deliver the baby. The maid said, since she required money to leave the UAE, she decided to sell her daughter and asked her friend, Tiya to get her a buyer. She received a call from a person named Abdullah who gave her the phone of a prospective buyer who was actually a policeman. She testified that she was arrested after selling her daughter to the policewoman. The police have given the baby to the Dubai Child Care Centre while Tahir was also arrested and the accused maid identified him as the father of her daughter. To avoid such problems Maids Dubai Agency should conduct a thorough check on the prospective maids. And on the other hand, women willing to work as housemaids should get a job through a trustworthy Maid Agency Dubai only.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women