ALL >> Health >> View Article
Emotions Felt By Women Who Undergo Abortion
Total Articles: 23
Those who say women just go on a frenzy and get abortion whenever they want do not know what they are talking about. First of all, who are they to judge women’s decisions? Have they walked in the shoes of these women they so casually judge? I don’t think so. There are reasons we can never know behind every woman’s decision to undergo abortion. And with these unknown reasons, there are emotions (both recognized and unnoticed) that plague women every time they decide that abortion is the best way out of whatever dilemma they are in. What I have here are just a few of the many emotions women might feel. The ones listed below are four of the most common ones.
This is probably most common to women who get abortion for the first time. “What stuff will my doctor stick inside me?” “Will I get infections?” “What about complications?” “What if I die in the process?” “What if I can’t get pregnant again?” These are all questions based on speculations. However, with so many abortion cases, there is always the possibility that two or more of these questions actually exist in some woman’s mind.
These kinds of women think they will go to hell because of this. Their decision strongly opposes their moral values that they probably can’t bear to tell a soul about their plan. Why they choose to continue even though their conscience is eating them is out of our knowledge. Unless we take time to do surveys for this, all we can really do is speculate. Maybe they grew up with traditional values. Maybe they are hardcore Christians. Maybe they are still too young to be doing this decision on their own. There are a whole lot of other “maybes.” But the only maybe I can add in this section is that maybe we should start understanding their situations and their reasons before we voice out any negative opinion.
Depression is perhaps one of the most harmful varieties of sadness. It is important to see a therapist or a guidance counselor before going through with the abortion. We just don’t know. Maybe abortion is not really what she wants. Maybe she really wants to have the child but is only forced to let it go. That is why abortion clinics should have a counseling service readily available for the patients. Depression is not a joke. It can ruin and, in extreme cases, end lives. It has to be taken seriously and addressed with the help of professionals.
When a woman has made up her mind right from the start to abort her child, with no extra emotional baggage, she will most likely feel relieved after everything with regards to her abortion is over. She is just happy that she can continue living her life the way she wants to. Perhaps she will want to get pregnant again in the future and raise a family. Perhaps she does not need another pregnancy because she already has too many mouths to feed. Whatever her future is, she does not regret any of her present decisions.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel