ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
In A Tailgate Party Menu, The Best Buffalo Wing Sauce Makes The Difference.
Total Articles: 18
In the United States, football and baseball seasons are closely associated with tailgate parties. These parties came up because people wanted to hang-out, cheer for their favorite team and enjoy good food plus alcohol in the process. It is typically focused around the back of a pick-up truck and usually involves cooking on a small grill while adding salads, drinks (including alcohol) and snacks to the celebration. They usually occur in the parking lots of stadiums and arenas, before and occasionally after games and concerts.
While it's the perfect way to promote camaraderie, people will always remember good food when they taste one. If you're organizing a tailgate party yourself, the menu is something you need to plan considerably in advance. While it's ultimately your choice on what to have, it is strongly recommended that you go for ready to eat or those that take no more than 15 minutes to cook. Aside from the usual favorites like grilled meat products (chicken, hotdogs, sausages, hamburgers, kebabs, etc.) and meatball sandwiches, chicken wings are the next best thing you can have on the menu for the party to be a hit. The famous Buffalo wings, which trace its origins to Buffalo NY, are not only easy to prepare but a certified crowd pleaser as well. So what is the secret ingredient behind this recipe? Find the best buffalo wing sauce your guests have ever tasted.
Three key points to remember:
1. That tangy, vinegar taste that will keep the zest needed in the dish. No one wants a sauce that's all heat with no flavor.
2. The rich taste of butter provides a contrast in your tastebuds to balance the effects of the hot sauce.
3. The explosive heat, combined with the first two factors, is what makes the buffalo wings standout.
Experiment if you must. You might surprise yourself and create a spicy hot wing sauce recipe while you're at it. Do not settle for the next wing sauce bottle you see off the shelves at the grocery. The best buffalo wing sauce is all about innovation. It's a fairly simple recipe where the sauce plays a huge factor in its presentation. For guests who aren’t big fans of spicy food, you can serve some blue cheese dip alongside the Buffalo wings. Ingredients are fairly easy to source out. All you need are the following:
Blue Cheese Dip
½ cup sour cream
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp white wine vinegar or white vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
Simply combine the ingredients – sour cream, mayonnaise, blue cheese, vinegar and garlic – in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Place them in a container and this can be chilled up to a week. You can adjust the ingredients for the dip depending on how many wing pieces are served during the party.
Have your buffalo wings pre-made so it won't take up much of your time once you get to the venue. On the day of the event, always remember to arrive early to secure a good spot that will leave you enough time to prepare for the arrival of your guests. Once you've set-up, even if you're hosting it, don't forget to have fun and enjoy the party. Play your favorite music and get in to conversations with fellow tailgaters. Set the right expectations that everyone is here to have fun and respect must be exercised regardless of the team they’re cheering for.
It is important, however, that everyone is catered to and satisfied with the food that was prepared. If you're in charge of the menu, delegate the other items you need such as plates, condiments, chairs, blankets, etc. This will ensure that everyone gets to pitch in their effort and everything goes smoothly as planned. Just don't forget to always clean-up after the party.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Is Sattu Good For Weight Loss Or Reduction?
Author: Sattu Vita
2. Order Food Online Sydney
3. Opt For Toronto Food Delivery Service For A Better Dine At Home Experience
Author: Oliver Shin
4. Thermodyne Foodservice Products, Inc. To Present At The Gsna Annual Conference And Exhibition Show
5. Pet Food
6. How To Get Whip Cream Dispenser For Best Performance Results
Author: Kathy Richy
7. Opt For Pre And Post Workout Meals Toronto To Achieve Your Goal Quickly
Author: Oliver Shin
8. Explore The Greek Food-culture At The Authentic Greek Restaurants Nearby
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. 12 Baking Equipments That Can Help You This Summer Holiday
Author: Bhavik Vasa
10. Trends Of Tea In The Market
11. Doneness Determining The Succulence Of Steak
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. The Best Dishes That You Should Try While In Thailand
Author: Alex Price
13. Pu Erh Tea - Pu Erh Tea Health Benefits And Pu Erh Tea Using Tips
14. Plan For Your Wine Room Construction And Hire The Constructor
Author: Jon Harper
15. Top 5 Reasons You Should Try Silicone Bakeware
Author: Bhavik Vasa