ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
In A Tailgate Party Menu, The Best Buffalo Wing Sauce Makes The Difference.By Expert Author: Jeric James
In the United States, football and baseball seasons are closely associated with tailgate parties. These parties came up because people wanted to hang-out, cheer for their favorite team and enjoy good food plus alcohol in the process. It is typically focused around the back of a pick-up truck and usually involves cooking on a small grill while adding salads, drinks (including alcohol) and snacks to the celebration. They usually occur in the parking lots of stadiums and arenas, before and occasionally after games and concerts.
While it's the perfect way to promote camaraderie, people will always remember good food when they taste one. If you're organizing a tailgate party yourself, the menu is something you need to plan considerably in advance. While it's ultimately your choice on what to have, it is strongly recommended that you go for ready to eat or those that take no more than 15 minutes to cook. Aside from the usual favorites like grilled meat products (chicken, hotdogs, sausages, hamburgers, kebabs, etc.) and meatball sandwiches, chicken wings are the next best thing you can have on the menu for the party to be a hit. The famous Buffalo wings, which trace its origins to Buffalo NY, are not only easy to prepare but a certified crowd pleaser as well. So what is the secret ingredient behind this recipe? Find the best buffalo wing sauce your guests have ever tasted.
Three key points to remember:
1. That tangy, vinegar taste that will keep the zest needed in the dish. No one wants a sauce that's all heat with no flavor.
2. The rich taste of butter provides a contrast in your tastebuds to balance the effects of the hot sauce.
3. The explosive heat, combined with the first two factors, is what makes the buffalo wings standout.
Experiment if you must. You might surprise yourself and create a spicy hot wing sauce recipe while you're at it. Do not settle for the next wing sauce bottle you see off the shelves at the grocery. The best buffalo wing sauce is all about innovation. It's a fairly simple recipe where the sauce plays a huge factor in its presentation. For guests who aren’t big fans of spicy food, you can serve some blue cheese dip alongside the Buffalo wings. Ingredients are fairly easy to source out. All you need are the following:
Blue Cheese Dip
½ cup sour cream
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp white wine vinegar or white vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
Simply combine the ingredients – sour cream, mayonnaise, blue cheese, vinegar and garlic – in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Place them in a container and this can be chilled up to a week. You can adjust the ingredients for the dip depending on how many wing pieces are served during the party.
Have your buffalo wings pre-made so it won't take up much of your time once you get to the venue. On the day of the event, always remember to arrive early to secure a good spot that will leave you enough time to prepare for the arrival of your guests. Once you've set-up, even if you're hosting it, don't forget to have fun and enjoy the party. Play your favorite music and get in to conversations with fellow tailgaters. Set the right expectations that everyone is here to have fun and respect must be exercised regardless of the team they’re cheering for.
It is important, however, that everyone is catered to and satisfied with the food that was prepared. If you're in charge of the menu, delegate the other items you need such as plates, condiments, chairs, blankets, etc. This will ensure that everyone gets to pitch in their effort and everything goes smoothly as planned. Just don't forget to always clean-up after the party.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What To Consider For A Wine Room Construction
Author: Jon Harper
2. 10 Simple Tips And Tricks On Baking With Silicone Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
3. Brown Rice And Brownie Points For Health
4. Dubai Cuisine- Stuffed Camel To Fish’n’ Chips.get It All Here.
Author: Dyllan Samer
5. Reasons For American Restaurants’ Reputation As Pleasure Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
6. The Reasons That Make Vietnamese Cuisine Special
Author: Spencer Wiedermann
7. Surprise Her With Cooking Class Gift Vouchers For Her Birthday
Author: Chef Ha Nguyen
8. Top Services Used In Successful Food Marketing
Author: anil kumar
9. Ready To Tingle Your Taste Buds In Thai & Chinese Restaurants In Dubai
10. Comparing The Restaurant Aldelo Pos System With Cash Registers
Author: Glen Oliver
11. Simplified Factsheet About Drinking Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
12. Order Food Online Delivery In Gold Coasta To Satisfy Your Craving For Exotic And Authentic Indian Cu
13. Why Taco Catering Is As Perfect For Independence Day As Hot Dogs And Apple Pie
Author: Justin Prietto
14. National Taco Day: When Is It, And How To Celebrate It
Author: Justin Prietto
15. Kosher Taco Catering - A Growing Demand For The Best Of Holidays And Celebrations
Author: Justin Prietto