ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Most Us App Developers Lack?
Total Articles: 304
The latest data retrieved from Apple reveals that by July 5th this year, 55,750,000 iPhones 5 have been sold worldwide. This data looks cool but the surprising part is that around 5,150,000 units were sold in the first two months of its release. In addition, 83 percent users of the old iPhone upgraded their phones to the new iPhone 5. The iPhone has held the top position till day but now, it is getting frequent threats from Android. Regardless of the ongoing market scenario, it is estimated that the industry of iPhone app development has a bright future simply because unlike Android app developers, iPhone app developers are busy checking updates and latest developments and are quick to adapt themselves accordingly.
Actually what I think is that apps have the capacity to make an OS a hit. How? It's very simple. Suppose the upcoming version of iOS records an epic failure, most of us will uninstall it and switch back to the previous version. However, if it is geared with five very influential and interesting apps, there are chances that users would stick to it just for those apps. Though apps have the powerful role to play in deciding the success of an OS, what I see is that most US app developers are not aware of the tactics to create apps that have the potential to influence an OS. Most of them concentrate on how to meet the standards of an OS and make an app a hit rather than developing apps that could bring decisive results for an OS. I would suggest that they should shift their focus towards making an app that could be the reason for the OS not been uninstalled. This might sound revolutionary and tricky but I believe that only such ideas can change the future otherwise, thousands of app makers ascend and collapse on a daily basis.
1. Now the bottom-line is that not just focus on developing good apps but develop "can't live without" apps that are nicknamed as savoir apps of any OS. Apart from this, I miss few more things in most app developers in the US.
2. Consistency –To mark your presence in the infinite world of iPhone apps, it is very important to deliver not just one super hit app but many apps consistently. Maintaining the quality of apps and sending them on a frequent basis is the success mantra in the world of iPhone apps.
3. Free from jailbreak versions – Irrespective of whether the iOS is jailbreaked in a handset or not, an app should be designed to spread its glory in any environment. There are many issues arising because of this cracking activity and most apps developers across US are not able to tackle it.
4. Comprehending the audience – I mentioned above that Apple is receiving frequent threats from its closest rival Android but it has maintained a quality that makes it lead the competition. App developers should comprehend the expectations of the users, as there are million of existing users and millions pouring in to become long-term customers. The app developers should study the anticipations of the consumers before starting to work on any project.
5. Stay close to iPhone strategy – Generally, app developers develop a same app with marginal difference for use on Android, BB, Windows and other operating systems. To get enhanced acknowledgment, you should develop iPhone centric apps, which works only with iPhones.
It is said that a person keeps learning all his life. Most of US based developers have few things missing in their armoury, but essays like this keeps them aware of their shortcomings and rectify them on an urgent basis to compete in what is called the most challenging sector.
The author holds a content writer positions with one of the trusted mobile app companies has a team of highly experienced app developer Dallas has created over 300 applications on major platforms. It has established a name as one of the best android development companies in Delhi NCR.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Text My Main Number Is #1 Landline Texting Service Provider In The Usa?
Author: Gabor Albert
2. How Contract Management Is Going To Benefit Organizations?
Author: James Blake
3. Smart Factory - The Future Of Manufacturing Industry
Author: Roopali Parandekar
4. Dell Repair Centre London Issues
5. Why Mobile App Development Gets Smarter In 2017?
6. Features Of A Cloud Contract Management Services
Author: James Blake
7. What Are The Benefits Of Flexible & Submersible Cables?
Author: Nancy Pache
8. What Are The Benefits Of Wall Mounting Fans & Exhaust Fans?
Author: Nancy Pache
9. Lidar Market Size To Grow At Cagr Above 12% Till 2024
10. Third Party Logistics (3pl) Market To Grow At Cagr Above 5% Till 2024
11. Exploring Evaporative Cooling
Author: Cruz Lia
13. Integrated Systems Market To Grow At A Lucrative Rate By 2024 | Hexa Research
Author: Robyn G
14. Global Internet Of Things (iot) 2024 Market Outlook 2024
Author: Steve Blade
15. Choose Superior Quality Of Mobile Covers To Encase Your Valuable Asset
Author: Denesh Yadav