ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Way To Enjoy Your Vacation With Best Travel Plans
Total Articles: 12
When travel planning to backpack around Europe it is imperative that you understand the best ways to use your hard earned cash. If you are in Europe the most common currency is the Euro. There are still some small countries in the area that use their own currency but not many. The smallest 1 and 2 bills have been replaced with coins. So it is not uncommon to receive a large amount of change in the form of coins. The Euro is used in the following countries:
The British Pound is used in the following countries:
As you visit other areas your travel planning must include remembering that there will be an exchange rate. This is way to demonstrate the worth of one currency in another. The exchange rate will vary by day and you should know what the rate is so that you can keep better track of your spending. It may be easy to consider whether something is a good steal or very expensive back home but when you have to convert rates in your head it gets trickier. It gets even more confusing when you visit places where the rates are much different. In South Korea, for example, one hundred won is close to one dollar. But it still confusing when you are paying for bar tabs that cost ten thousand won. You can visit xe.com to see the exchange rates every day and conduct online currency exchanges.
When travel planning utilize ATMS. You should visit ATMs as the best resource for getting money to spend while you are backpacking. Try to consider alternative lingo. “ATM” is not necessarily the word used in other countries. If you are having trouble try asking for a 1) cash point 2) cash machine 3) distributor or 4) bank mat. Atms are everywhere. You can find them in every city at every major train station or airport and in every bank. Since it is unlikely that your local bank will have a branch in another country you can use any ATM you see and still endure the same fees. Almost every ATM offers a multitude of language choices too so you can select English. Nowadays many ATMS will read your card and automatically select the language option.
someone traveling on business who will have a hotel room and full services to use you must carry everything you will require on your person during backpacker travel. Some hostels offer limited services like towels and you can buy some toiletries on the road but it is better to come prepared in case nothing is offered—especially if you are planning on staying in tents or going on long hikes .
About the Author-
Hi I’m Ash Clark and this is TheMostAlive.com a space dedicated to sharing stories, photography and videos from unique destinations across our world. We hope they inspire you to discover the world you live in as well.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints