ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Are Traps When Consolidating Or Refinancing?
Total Articles: 1
With a view to make their debts more manageable for people, some financial institutions promote consolidation of debts and refinancing loan options. However, if an individual is in a tough financial situation it would be wise to think of several times before selecting these options. This is because there are chances that they will be forced to pay more under the modified arrangement as compared to what they would have paid originally. Refinancing is nothing, but cancellation of your present loan agreement and getting into a new one with the same old lender or a new lender. Debt consolidation involves getting a new loan for paying out the other loans that are to be paid off.
Before getting into the details about what are traps when consolidating or refinancing, it would be wise to understand the merits and demerits and they are discussed Merits:
Generally, people go for this option with a view to reduce the monthly payments to be made, to manage a single payment as against several payments and finally to save money when the costs and interest are lower as compared to those of an old loan arrangement.
Demerits: Even though, consolidation or refinancing might seem to be a good option for short-term basis, the borrowers will have to pay exit fee for getting out of the current loans at an early stage. Furthermore, the charges and fee for setting up and maintenance of a new loan is likely to be expensive as compared the borrower would have been kept the current loan/s. Now, let us get into the details about what are traps when consolidating or refinancing:
In case you are considering consolidating and refinancing as your option, it would be wise to seek expert advice in this respect. There are chances that some unscrupulous lenders provide loans on unfair terms, particularly when they get to know that an individual has monetary issues.
In addition, there are chances that they will charge a higher rate of interest as the individual seeking their help is a high risk individual with financial difficulties. The borrower will end up with a worse financial position, particularly if his house his house is pledged for consolidated or new loan.
There are some lenders, who offer refinancing with terms stating as ‘interest only’ for a period of one or two years. Under this arrangement the borrower will have an equivalent level of debt at the end of the loan even though, he has made all the needed payments.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/What-Are-Traps-When-Consolidating-Or-Refinancing/7786393/
Are you looking for mortgage lenders california, then ILoanCA is the best place to find most suitable mortgage loan refinancing. We provide home refinancing loans, fha loans, jumbo loans with lowest interest rates. To explore more , please Click Here.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better