ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Are Traps When Consolidating Or Refinancing?
Total Articles: 1
With a view to make their debts more manageable for people, some financial institutions promote consolidation of debts and refinancing loan options. However, if an individual is in a tough financial situation it would be wise to think of several times before selecting these options. This is because there are chances that they will be forced to pay more under the modified arrangement as compared to what they would have paid originally. Refinancing is nothing, but cancellation of your present loan agreement and getting into a new one with the same old lender or a new lender. Debt consolidation involves getting a new loan for paying out the other loans that are to be paid off.
Before getting into the details about what are traps when consolidating or refinancing, it would be wise to understand the merits and demerits and they are discussed Merits:
Generally, people go for this option with a view to reduce the monthly payments to be made, to manage a single payment as against several payments and finally to save money when the costs and interest are lower as compared to those of an old loan arrangement.
Demerits: Even though, consolidation or refinancing might seem to be a good option for short-term basis, the borrowers will have to pay exit fee for getting out of the current loans at an early stage. Furthermore, the charges and fee for setting up and maintenance of a new loan is likely to be expensive as compared the borrower would have been kept the current loan/s. Now, let us get into the details about what are traps when consolidating or refinancing:
In case you are considering consolidating and refinancing as your option, it would be wise to seek expert advice in this respect. There are chances that some unscrupulous lenders provide loans on unfair terms, particularly when they get to know that an individual has monetary issues.
In addition, there are chances that they will charge a higher rate of interest as the individual seeking their help is a high risk individual with financial difficulties. The borrower will end up with a worse financial position, particularly if his house his house is pledged for consolidated or new loan.
There are some lenders, who offer refinancing with terms stating as ‘interest only’ for a period of one or two years. Under this arrangement the borrower will have an equivalent level of debt at the end of the loan even though, he has made all the needed payments.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/What-Are-Traps-When-Consolidating-Or-Refinancing/7786393/
Are you looking for mortgage lenders california, then ILoanCA is the best place to find most suitable mortgage loan refinancing. We provide home refinancing loans, fha loans, jumbo loans with lowest interest rates. To explore more , please Click Here.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.