ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Makes A Good Christian Play
Total Articles: 38
Good stories make great plays, and all around the world, Plays are much appreciated for their meaning, lessons, and inspirational effect whenever people watch them. Every once in a while individuals appreciate a touching presentation which can reach to their inner self and affect them positively. We believe how important it is for Christian play scripts to be carefully crafted while maintaining the audience's attention.
It is a given that a Christian play-script must have a lesson, should be inspiring, and as much possible, be memorable. However, these aren't the only qualities that good plays should have. Here are some of the factors which contribute to great Christian play scripts:
• Must capture and retain the attention of the audience - To successfully get the message across, Christian plays must be able to pique the interest of the audience. This can be achieved by making use of interesting characters, a conflict which is strong but can be resolved, and also by injecting some humor. Serious Christian plays are also effective, but having some comic relief once in a while helps break the "heavy" feeling. It also makes the play more memorable because humor won't just capture the attention of the audience but make them feel good after the play as well.
• Should make the audience feel part of the experience - To make them feel the lessons and value of the play, there should be lines which everyone can relate to. People appreciate it when they can relate to a character's experiences, and would feel more hopeful about their personal lives and have a more positive outlook when they can feel great about how the character was able to triumph in the play.
• Can involve the audience in some acts - Some Christian plays which go the extra mile have scenes where some of the audiences-mostly kids, are involved in certain scenes. This adds to the experience of the audience that they are part of the play.
• Makes good use of symbolism - Good Christian plays need not always have many characters to make everyone feel part of the play. A single character may symbolize many groups of people when given the right words to say. Even the situations where the characters find themselves in may help in making use of symbolism to make the play feel more "real" or "genuine" by the audience.
• Imparts not just one lesson - There are many Christian values and a Christian play is a great way to impart several of these valuable nuggets of goodness and wisdom. While having a central plot is a great way to go about presenting a play, being able to share several values shown in various situations makes a Christian play script even better.
Great plays which are able to touch the hearts, inspire, and motivate people to become better individuals take time, effort, and dedication to be made possible. We are ready to assist you with your needs for enlightening play presentations which will be of great value to anyone who will have the chance to watch it.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde