ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get Over Your Writing Blocks
Total Articles: 40
There are around 7 billion people who have the potential to write. And yet, there are only a few percent of this total population of the world that are successful and known to be good writers. But then, there are writers that have problems encountering some blocks before they are able to write something valuable. So, how to get over your writing blocks? This is a very simple question with simple answers. Just that, it might be hard to follow such advise on how to get over them in a matter of minutes. As it is, when you are in the middle of your writing block, you cannot see anything but just the screen of the monitor and its blinking cursor that might irritate you like hell. Now, to get over your writing block, you have to do the following tips. These are for your own good.
First, have a healthy meal. The basic pyramid of a meal is always composed of vegetables, meat and carbohydrate products like spaghetti and bread. Well, it's your choice what to eat. Mind you, being able to eat a healthy meal can help you write some more. Besides, you can get more ideas from the food and from the meal you have. Your mind is a never ending process and does not rest even when you are asleep. Your dreams can even give you ideas for your writing a content.
Second, self-pity to not write anything can be a tip for writing something. Everything around you, whatever you feel and whatever you think can be materialized into a very good content. You might wonder how? Well, you just try to indulge in self-pity. I bet that you have something to write about right away. Or, some other time, if you are still wallowing in self-pity.
Third, draw anything that comes to mind. You can draw anything you like. You may draw a stick man, a stick house or anything that is a stick or not at all. Well, if you are an artist, you can do better at drawing than writing. But if you insist, then you can write. So, you can write something about your drawing or how poor is your drawing. Something like that. It can help you write something. Go ahead. You try it. You'll find the result sooner or later. Whether the results are positive or negative, you can make a list of them. So, there you go. You now have an article.
Fourth, you may or may not resolve any family or personal issues. And whether or not you do it, you can still find something to write about, which relates to it. Why not? You may be able to let out all your frustrations in your writing. By then, you might even find a reason to resolve those issues that are bothering you.
Fifth, you start at any part of your story. You can start anywhere be it on the last part, middle part, epilogue, prologue, first part or anywhere in between. By this, you can have all the ideas flow on their own without being frustrated. Do not spend your heart on anything. It is that one that keeps you alive. It would be a pity to have a heart disease because of frustration. Or else, you say goodbye to writing.
These are only a few tips on how to get over your writing blocks. You can even make your own ways to get over them. As it is, anyone can write. And so, anyone can get over his/her writing blocks no matter what.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program