ALL » Business >> View Article
Simple Tips And Tricks For Your IphoneBy Expert Author: Leonel Ferrell
Most people have an iPhone, or it seems so; however, most don't know how to really use it. A lot of people feel like their iPhone could be even more useful with a few changes. Continue reading to find out more about using your iPhone.
Location-based reminders can be set by using Siri. You don't have to tell Siri to remind you to do an action at a specific time. You can now say "Siri, tell me to call my job when I arrive home." When the iPhone detects you have arrived at the destination, it will give a reminder alert. You can remind yourself even if you are unsure of the time you will get home.
If you have an iPhone, it is important that it has a protective screen. Without one, you'll find that your iPhone screen will be subject to a lot of tiny scratches and minor nicks. Just a tiny speck of dirt can scratch the screen. It is in your best interest to always use a screen protector.
It is quite easy to get rid of the word suggestion box as you are typing an e-mail or note on the iPhone without using the "X" function. Just tap the screen anywhere to cancel the suggestion box.
You can take a screenshot using your iPhone. Whenever you're on a screen you want to snap, hold down the Sleep and Home buttons simultaneously. The screen will blink white for about a second to confirm the shot.
Be sure to keep your iPhone's operating system up to date. The iPhone is really like a mini-computer, so every now and then patches appear to fix security holes, bugs and issues with functionality. Updating your OS regularly will help ensure the safety of your personal information.
Are you questioning the last text you sent out? Has your meaning been messed up by Auto Correct again? Have no fear! Clearing the information is as simple as gently shaking your iPhone. Giving your device a quick shake can help you start fresh with your message. Go to the Settings menu to make sure this function is enabled.
To save time while texting or emailing, create AutoText shortcuts for phrases that you type most frequently on your iPhone. You should use this feature for phrases you use all the time, such as 'where are you' or for signing your emails. Access this feature under the keyboard settings on the iPhone.
You can choose unique ringtones for your iPhone. There is nothing more dull than a phone that has the same ringtone as every other phone. Upload a sound byte or favorite song. This will allow your iPhone to stand out from the crowd.
While iPhones are not cheap, they can offer so many functions to enhance your lifestyle. If you already have an iPhone, you are aware of the great things it can do. But, now that you've been provided with this advice, it's possible to get even more use of it.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta