ALL >> Business >> View Article
Simple Tips And Tricks For Your Iphone
Total Articles: 280
Most people have an iPhone, or it seems so; however, most don't know how to really use it. A lot of people feel like their iPhone could be even more useful with a few changes. Continue reading to find out more about using your iPhone.
Location-based reminders can be set by using Siri. You don't have to tell Siri to remind you to do an action at a specific time. You can now say "Siri, tell me to call my job when I arrive home." When the iPhone detects you have arrived at the destination, it will give a reminder alert. You can remind yourself even if you are unsure of the time you will get home.
If you have an iPhone, it is important that it has a protective screen. Without one, you'll find that your iPhone screen will be subject to a lot of tiny scratches and minor nicks. Just a tiny speck of dirt can scratch the screen. It is in your best interest to always use a screen protector.
It is quite easy to get rid of the word suggestion box as you are typing an e-mail or note on the iPhone without using the "X" function. Just tap the screen anywhere to cancel the suggestion box.
You can take a screenshot using your iPhone. Whenever you're on a screen you want to snap, hold down the Sleep and Home buttons simultaneously. The screen will blink white for about a second to confirm the shot.
Be sure to keep your iPhone's operating system up to date. The iPhone is really like a mini-computer, so every now and then patches appear to fix security holes, bugs and issues with functionality. Updating your OS regularly will help ensure the safety of your personal information.
Are you questioning the last text you sent out? Has your meaning been messed up by Auto Correct again? Have no fear! Clearing the information is as simple as gently shaking your iPhone. Giving your device a quick shake can help you start fresh with your message. Go to the Settings menu to make sure this function is enabled.
To save time while texting or emailing, create AutoText shortcuts for phrases that you type most frequently on your iPhone. You should use this feature for phrases you use all the time, such as 'where are you' or for signing your emails. Access this feature under the keyboard settings on the iPhone.
You can choose unique ringtones for your iPhone. There is nothing more dull than a phone that has the same ringtone as every other phone. Upload a sound byte or favorite song. This will allow your iPhone to stand out from the crowd.
While iPhones are not cheap, they can offer so many functions to enhance your lifestyle. If you already have an iPhone, you are aware of the great things it can do. But, now that you've been provided with this advice, it's possible to get even more use of it.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth