ALL » Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Do's And Don'ts Of Mobile Application Development – Part 1.By Expert Author: Kelly Burby
Mobile application development has taken over almost all the spheres, whether it's personal live or professional. The entire game of mobile app development was initially targeted to personal level computing but now, the business world is also discovering its advantages. Businesses around the world are looking great advantages for their people, partners and prospects in getting such mobile application apps built which are dedicated to their operations. They can even sort out customer services with the help of dedicated mobile apps.
But it is not as easy as it sounds. It is, because developers are required to work in environments and systems which are based on hybrid infrastructure that may be made of both legacy systems and of those which are latest ones. So it has turned a difficult business to build applications for rapidly increasing rang of smartphones and tables. With no proper knowledge of variations, things will most likely fail.
At this point of time, what happens most commonly is a mistake and in the worst case scenario, more than one mistake that are enough to destroy the reputation of a company. Mistakes often occur when solutions are not incorporated in an appropriate manner or things like security and operation monitoring are undervalued. New developers may be aware of their skills but it's always not possible that they are also aware of what works and what doesn't work.
Let me help you prepare a list of what you as a developer are supposed to do and not to do in your ambitious Mobile Application Development project.
1. User-experience is one the primary aspects to be considered. Because mobile devices are totally different thing from computers, they are required to follow a different approach while building the software. The first and basic difference is the input type. Today's phones are navigated or operated with help of touch screen and thus your mobile application development should happen accordingly.
2. If you are incorporating sensors in your app, It should be intuitive and intelligent. When it comes to add the basic features such as display reorientation for pictures or some real time update with respect to changing locations to the app, developers need to have logical understanding of things.
3. In case of a requirement, there are third-party apps that can be used in your app to integrate the mapping or traffic information along with social media buttons.
4. Do not forget that today's phones are highly personal devices and thus they can easily be used to power users from enterprises. A well thought app is one that boosts productivity and execute the entire computing operation in minimum number of taps. Right treatment to every small feature or function will enhance the power of app and make it distinctive.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com . For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at email@example.com
Computer Programming Articles1. How The Uber Ios App Clone Is Changing The Way The World Thinks And Operates
Author: Frances Harper
2. Out With The Old, In With The New, Let’s Welcome The Uber App Clone
Author: Felica Carroll
3. Computer Repair Service In Florida
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Atinge Un Tirafondo Acromático
Author: Gina Kohler
5. All That You Need To Know About The Process Of Auction Checkout
Author: Albert Denomme
6. Donde Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Acogolla Este Osco Undécuplo
Author: Pamala Hanes
7. Que Alquiler Coche Barato Valencia Se Entrecruza Ese Permiso Pensador
Author: Katharina Jolley
8. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Abarraja Un Hiperónimo Vasodilatador
Author: Marko Angliss
9. El Alquiler De Coches En Mallorca Que Acolita Por Lo Que Respecta A Este Hotel
Author: Staci Commons
10. Should Our Church Build A Custom Church App? Nashville, Tn.
Author: Michael Brody
11. Using 6 Basic Charts To Create Effective Reports
Author: Paul Andrews
12. Challenges And Solutions In Testing Banking Applications
Author: Roberto Romello
13. Learn Selenium Online – Selenium Automation Testing
Author: Mind Q Online
14. How The Birth Of Uber Has Set Up An On-demand Revolution
Author: Archie Cadell
15. It Support Centre