ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Do's And Don'ts Of Mobile Application Development – Part 1.
Total Articles: 349
Mobile application development has taken over almost all the spheres, whether it's personal live or professional. The entire game of mobile app development was initially targeted to personal level computing but now, the business world is also discovering its advantages. Businesses around the world are looking great advantages for their people, partners and prospects in getting such mobile application apps built which are dedicated to their operations. They can even sort out customer services with the help of dedicated mobile apps.
But it is not as easy as it sounds. It is, because developers are required to work in environments and systems which are based on hybrid infrastructure that may be made of both legacy systems and of those which are latest ones. So it has turned a difficult business to build applications for rapidly increasing rang of smartphones and tables. With no proper knowledge of variations, things will most likely fail.
At this point of time, what happens most commonly is a mistake and in the worst case scenario, more than one mistake that are enough to destroy the reputation of a company. Mistakes often occur when solutions are not incorporated in an appropriate manner or things like security and operation monitoring are undervalued. New developers may be aware of their skills but it's always not possible that they are also aware of what works and what doesn't work.
Let me help you prepare a list of what you as a developer are supposed to do and not to do in your ambitious Mobile Application Development project.
1. User-experience is one the primary aspects to be considered. Because mobile devices are totally different thing from computers, they are required to follow a different approach while building the software. The first and basic difference is the input type. Today's phones are navigated or operated with help of touch screen and thus your mobile application development should happen accordingly.
2. If you are incorporating sensors in your app, It should be intuitive and intelligent. When it comes to add the basic features such as display reorientation for pictures or some real time update with respect to changing locations to the app, developers need to have logical understanding of things.
3. In case of a requirement, there are third-party apps that can be used in your app to integrate the mapping or traffic information along with social media buttons.
4. Do not forget that today's phones are highly personal devices and thus they can easily be used to power users from enterprises. A well thought app is one that boosts productivity and execute the entire computing operation in minimum number of taps. Right treatment to every small feature or function will enhance the power of app and make it distinctive.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com . For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at email@example.com
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari