ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Do's And Don'ts Of Mobile Application Development – Part 1.
Total Articles: 361
Mobile application development has taken over almost all the spheres, whether it's personal live or professional. The entire game of mobile app development was initially targeted to personal level computing but now, the business world is also discovering its advantages. Businesses around the world are looking great advantages for their people, partners and prospects in getting such mobile application apps built which are dedicated to their operations. They can even sort out customer services with the help of dedicated mobile apps.
But it is not as easy as it sounds. It is, because developers are required to work in environments and systems which are based on hybrid infrastructure that may be made of both legacy systems and of those which are latest ones. So it has turned a difficult business to build applications for rapidly increasing rang of smartphones and tables. With no proper knowledge of variations, things will most likely fail.
At this point of time, what happens most commonly is a mistake and in the worst case scenario, more than one mistake that are enough to destroy the reputation of a company. Mistakes often occur when solutions are not incorporated in an appropriate manner or things like security and operation monitoring are undervalued. New developers may be aware of their skills but it's always not possible that they are also aware of what works and what doesn't work.
Let me help you prepare a list of what you as a developer are supposed to do and not to do in your ambitious Mobile Application Development project.
1. User-experience is one the primary aspects to be considered. Because mobile devices are totally different thing from computers, they are required to follow a different approach while building the software. The first and basic difference is the input type. Today's phones are navigated or operated with help of touch screen and thus your mobile application development should happen accordingly.
2. If you are incorporating sensors in your app, It should be intuitive and intelligent. When it comes to add the basic features such as display reorientation for pictures or some real time update with respect to changing locations to the app, developers need to have logical understanding of things.
3. In case of a requirement, there are third-party apps that can be used in your app to integrate the mapping or traffic information along with social media buttons.
4. Do not forget that today's phones are highly personal devices and thus they can easily be used to power users from enterprises. A well thought app is one that boosts productivity and execute the entire computing operation in minimum number of taps. Right treatment to every small feature or function will enhance the power of app and make it distinctive.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com . For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at email@example.com
Computer Programming Articles1. Ibm Bpm Job Support
2. Website Design And Development Brampton
3. How To Configure Mozilla Firefox? By Mozilla Firefox Technical Support Number 1-800-299-0962
Author: Jhon Martin
4. App Store Seo | Development Of Your Mobile Application
Author: Richelle Guo
5. Create Your Outstanding Website|codefingers Technology
Author: code fingers
6. Buy Customise Uber App Clone In Rtl Or R2l Language
Author: Archie Cadell
7. What Are The Most Important Hadoop Challenges?
Author: Mind Q Online
8. Why Bots Matter
Author: Julia Rogers
9. Best Windows And Linux Web Hosting Company In Usa - Deedok
10. Get Your Aso Services Here|codefingers Technology
11. A New Teaching Experience With On Demand Uber For Tutors Application
Author: Felica Carroll
12. The Indispensable Traits Of An Ideal Uber Clone
Author: Archie Cadell
13. How To Get More Client To Your Business.
Author: Jesvanth Shetty
14. Niet Allemaal Gelijk Shit Cloud Solutions
Author: Gateway Technolabs
15. 10 Highly Useful Tips For Php Developer
Author: Dhiren Thanki