ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Cmj Music Marathon & Film Fest Draws Thousands Of Visitors To Nyc Hotels
Total Articles: 17
With hundreds of fun and exciting Things to do in New York, it’s easy to find a reason to book a Guest Room at a fabulous NYC Hotel. When you come for the CMJ Music Marathon & Film Fest, or for any other New York Event, consider a stay at The Milford NYC.
The Milford NYC welcomes guests by offering specials like the “My New York Story” offer. Guests receive a tote bag filled with goodies during any stay.
CMJ Music Marathon & Film Fest
When: October 15-19, 2013
Where: New York University | 70 Washington Square South | New York, NY 10012 | 212-998-1212
And other various locations
When looking for Things to do in New York, concerts and film festivals are typically good options. While concerts take place in New York throughout the year, The CMJ Music Marathon & Film Fest is special. The New York Event lasts for 5 days during which more than 1000 artists will perform and hundreds of new movies will be screened.
Beginning on October 15, artists will have the opportunity to take their work directly to the fans. This gives attendees the chance to see and hear some of the most innovative offerings of the year. This NY Event takes place at dozens of venues throughout New York City and draws 120,000 fans.
It’s not just the chance to see performances and film screenings that makes this Event so unique. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet and chat with some of the artists, participate in question and answer sessions and attend parties and other special Events.
Don’t miss the CMJ Music Marathon & Film Fest. Book your Guest Room at a NYC Hotel like The Milford NYC and plan on attending this annual Event. Many of the participating venues are located within walking distance of the Hotel, so you’ll have easy access to all the best this Event has to offer.
About The Milford NYC - A NYC Hotel:
The Milford NYC…Middle of it all. 24 Theaters, 43 Restaurants, 102 Shops…1 step from the lobby.
The Milford NYC - A Times Square Hotel - is undergoing an extensive $140 million renovation to include each of the 1,300 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, Lounge, Fitness Room, Lobby area and all common areas of the Hotel. The Milford NYC has a long history of providing impeccable Guest Services and Hotel Amenities to their valued guests who have been returning to this landmark Times Square Hotel since 1929.
Looking for the ideal Times Square Hotel for your next visit to NYC? Choose The Milford NYC - A Times Square Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here : (http://www.milfordplaza.com/accommodations) or call toll free: 888-352-3650.
The Milford New York Hotel - Our Times Square Hotel - NYC Hotel is located in the heart of Manhattans Theater District and provides Guests with the Best Hotel Rates, comfortable Guest Rooms. For more information on Top NYC Activities and New York Events please visit:- http://www.milfordplaza.com/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson