ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is The Best Skin Whitening Remedies?
Total Articles: 33
Every person in the earth is doting of white skin and is ready to do everything to obtain the skin whiter. Still fairer skin people put their best efforts to maintain their skin tone whiter. Mainly Asians are fonder to obtain a whiten skin and perform many things to get the whiter and lighter skin than the natural shade.
Using of remedies is one of the best method to whiten your skin. Given below are some of the best natural remedies for skin whitening:
1. Orange peel: Orange peel is one of the best natural remedy for skin whitening. Remove the skin from an orange and allow it to dry out in the sun. Chop up the peel until it turns into a powder and mix up this powder in the milk. Apply this paste on the influenced parts of the skin every day for 10 to 20 minutes.
2. Baking soda: Baking soda is another skin whitening remedy. Mix a quantity of baking soda with water. Rub your face and body with this paste or mixture for around 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse it off. This remedy will helps to whiten your skin and build it seem healthier and lighter.
3. Lemon juice: Lemon juice is an effective skin whitening remedy that works as bleaching agent. Compress 1 fresh lemon and apply this juice on your skin by a cotton ball. Leave the juice there for up to 5 to 15 minutes and afterward wash with water. Many people are use lemon juice with honey to stop dehydration and irritation.
4. Potatoes: Potatoes are also extremely good natural remedy for skin whitening. Massage your face with potato slice or apply a few potato juice on your skin each day. Potatoes help to whiten your skin and reduce blemishes from your skin.
5. Cucumber Juice: Cucumber juice is very useful remedy that removes patchy and dark skin beneath the eyes. It is also extremely energizing. Dunk 2 pieces of cotton wool in the cucumber juice and apply these straight on your eyes and leave it for 20 minutes.
6. Raw Milk: Raw milk is the best natural remedy that can be used as a skin purifier. Milk is an excellent source of calcium and protein that helps to lighten your skin. The milk consists of lactic acid that moisturizes your skin.
7. Honey and almond: Honey and almond is the best natural remedies that works together to remove patches from your skin. Take 1 teaspoon of honey and almond oil and mix it with water. Apply the mixture on your face for up to 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it with fresh water.
8. Oatmeal and tomato: Oatmeal facilitates to exfoliate the skin and tomato helps to humidify your skin. Apply the mixture of these natural skin whitening remedies on your face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it with cold water.
Along with these best skin whitening remedies, using of Golden Glow capsule also helps to whiten your skin. Golden Glow capsule is totally free from ruthless chemicals and additional preservatives. Essential ingredients used for the preparation of Golden Glow consist of jatamansi, ocimum sanctum, turmeric and neem. You can take Golden Glow capsule to whiten your skin for a long time without any prescription.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat